Su questo annuncio
La nostra casa è un angolo di pace a due passi dal centro di Menaggio, punto di partenza del traghetto per visitare tutte le località più belle del lago di Como.
Da ogni stanza puoi vedere il lago.
Perfetta per una romantica luna di miele da sogno
GUEST HOUSE: our location overlooking the lake is a haven of peace and relaxation away from the hectic everyday life. From our property across the street and there is the lake. We are a short walk from the center of Menaggio (about 1 km) which is reached by a convenient scenic walk.
If you want to stay in the period in which the apartment is not free or only free for a few days, you can look at our suite in the same property.
Menaggio with its marina is the ideal starting point for visits to the most famous picturesque location the lake: Bellagio, Varenna, Tremezzo, Como. Ideal to enjoy a full life of the lake: a ride on the boat, walks surrounded by nature and return to a good glass of wine on the terrace with a breathtaking view.
Here's what we offer you: your apartment to live in liberty, but if you like, me and my husband Stefano will be happy to advise you on how to best spend your holidays.
The apartment is 70 square meters, with views of the lake from every room, consists of a large living area with kitchen, dining area and sofa bed, one double bedroom and a bathroom with shower. Outside there is a terrace for romantic dinners and a balcony with an amazing view. The apartment is perfect for a couple or couple with 2 children.
Are available bikes and Free wifi (the internet is a little bit slow)
Out my property there is a free parking and you can find the bus stop C10 Como- Colico.
We can organize romantic dinner .
Accommodation is reached by an external staircase not recommended for those with walking difficulties cause many steps.
Next to the house there is a free and calm little beach. Menaggio, besides offering nice stores, restaurants and the Lido with a swimming pool, is also the departure point for ferries to Bellagio, Varenna, Tremezzo and Como.
Playground to the shore in front of the street. To few minutes wall climb on rock. Parking is located outside the house and another free one is just near the lake. Just a few meters from the house, you'll find a bus that connect Como to Colico.
For the lovers of golf, to few miles, there is the "golf club Menaggio & Cadenabbia", one of the most ancient golf courses in Europe.
Price does not include "visitors' tax" of 1 euro per person per day (from april to september).
My guests will have access to all outside, the garden, the relaxation area.
Guests have their independence but my husband and I are at your disposal for any help, advice or to book a restaurant .......
I think my neighborhood is perfect for a relaxing holiday because it is surrounded by greenery and quite but a few steps walk from the center of Menaggio.
ACCESS FOR THE GUESTS: my guests will have access to all outside, the garden, the relaxation area.
Interazione con gli ospiti
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS: guests have their independence but my husband and I are at your disposal for any help, advice or to book a restaurant .......
my neighborhood is nice because is surrounded by greenery but quite and a few steps walk from the center of Menaggio.
Un giro nei dintorni
my neighborhood is beautiful because it is surrounded by greenery, where you can find but quite a few steps walk from the center of Menaggio.
Altre Cose da Evidenziare
Accommodation is reached by an external staircase not recommended for those with walking difficulties.
RULES OF THE HOUSE: 1. No smoking inside, but you can smoke on the terrace.
2. No pets allowed
3. Apartment must be left in the same condition as you find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items (for example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, damage due to smoke), new lock in case the key is lost.
4.Taking care of turning off the gas and lights when you don't need it.
5. There will not be any refund in case of flight delays, cancellations or emergency situations.
6. A ID necessary at the arrival for registration and disclosure to the authorities.
7. In case after your arrival you’d find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore will be unable to resolve the issue.
In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
8. Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner.
9. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to my neighbours.
Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any compensation for any future rental.
10. We normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
11.Italy has no home garbage collection service. Instead garbage containers are located in the street in front of police station. No garbage is to be left at the accommodation and it is expected that garbage is disposed at the containers.
11. Price includes linen, towels and ordinary cleanings (it excludes therefore cleaning dishes, taking out the garbage and empty bottles, advanced food etc.
In case that one of the above should be left undone, further expense for extra cleaning will be asked).
12. Price does not include "visitors' tax" of 1 euro per person per day (from april to september).
13. Are available bikes and Free wifi until 2 GB (the internet can be a little bit slow)
It must be informed in advance of their arrival time to organize the reception (usually from 16 to 20, later check in can be subjet to additional cost).
If you have other specific needs, please don’t hesitate to ask me, and I’ll do everything to satisfy your needs.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Il tuo Host
Ciao siamo Paola e Stefano quando ospitiamo vogliamo che tutti si sentano come a casa loro, ma coccolati...
Hello we are Paola and Stefano, when we host we want everyone to feel pampered.
We love traveling, playing sports and cooking, in fact we have a real passion for Italian food and wine.
Visit us and your holiday on Lake Como will remain in your heart.