Su questo annuncio
Come to Rio and stay in the best location in the city, just 3 blocks away from the famous Leblon Beach and next to great restaurants, bars, shops, cinemas and theaters. Next to the metro station Antero de Quental.
Our cozy room fits a couple and we provide linens, blankets, and towels. Really comfortable bed, free wi-fi, air conditioning and celling fan in the room. The bathroom is outside the room, but it is just in front of the room door and it's exclusive for guests.
Guests are welcome to use the kitchen, the living room and the washing machine. Feel free to use the Nespresso machine and serve yourself with any coffee or tea.
Kitchen - we do not offer breakfast, but we always leave an empty shelf in the fridge for guests to keep their own food. We have a fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, blender, etc.
Living and dinning room - guests can use this area freely to have a meal, read a book, watch cable TV or use our stationary bicycle.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We love to talk about a variety of subjects and we are glad to give you tips about Rio and other Brazilian cities. Lia works daily in her design company from our home office, so she's almost always home. Pedro works outside most of the day.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We are an active couple who loves to travel and outdoor activities. We can provide helpful information about the outdoors in Rio de Janeiro, specially about surfing, SUP, hiking, climbing, cycling, running, diving and crossfit.
1) We have 2 cats in the house, so keep that in mind before booking the room.
2) Please, complete your profile verifications (email, photo, telephone, ID) before booking. This information will not be shared with us, it will just be stored in the AirBnB website. Here is a link on how do you get your verifications https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/269
3) Check in time starts at 02:00 pm and check out time is until 12:00 pm. It’s important to have that in mind as there might be other guests leaving on the day you’ll be arriving or arriving on the day you’ll be leaving. We need those couple of hours between guests to get everything ready for you or for the next person.
If you are arriving before that time, it’s ok to leave your luggage in the house until the check in hour while you go for a walk. The same is true if you are leaving a little bit after the check out hour and would like to enjoy the neighborhood a little longer. We can keep your luggage until you are ready to go, but you have to check out on time so the next guest can check in normally.
We are looking forward to your visit and we hope you enjoy your stay in Rio :-)
- Smoking and pets are not allowed.
- Guests are not allowed to bring strangers to the apartment.
- When leaving the house, please close the room window.
- Check in is at 2:00 p.m. and check out is at 12:00 p.m. (noon).
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
We are an active couple who loves traveling, sports and outdoor activities.
Lia is a Yoga teacher. During the day, she is either at home or teaching Yoga in studios and gyms nearby. If you want to, you can have a private Yoga class with her.
Pedro is a Yoga practitioner and a rock climber who loves nature and sports. He also practices CrossFit every morning.
We love photography, art, cats, traveling, learning new languages and being in contact with different cultures.