Authentic, tranquil perched village, fab views Alps. 12 mins motorway, 7 mins Nice and tram, Italy 35 mins, Cannes 25 mins. Quiet, independent studio, own peaceful terrace. Fitted kitchen, 1st breakfast plus all-day complimentary teas & Senseo coffees prov. Great bed. Ample storage. Great shower/WC, necessities provided. WIFI & HD TV. Max 5 mins on foot to bakery-café/supermarket/gourmet foods/restaurants/bar-cafés/newsagent/ATM/hair/beauty. Free parking 1 - 5 min walk, (unload at house).
Completely quiet and fully independent home-from-home on ground floor of typical pretty Provençal village house. Well-equipped, harmoniously decorated, excellent double bed with thick sprung mattress, modern shower/WC with strong hot & cold water pressure, fully-equipped kitchen, own entrance, own open-air terrace. All linen and many free extras included. Medieval perched village, fantastic panoramic views of the Alps and surrounding countryside. Free parking, free WIFI, WIFI TV. Peaceful place to relax and get a great night's sleep after busy tourist visits.
Unlimited free WIFI. Complimentary Senseo coffee, teas & chocolate in your room. Welcome bottle of wine, and many extras (food staples, shampoo, etc etc).
Interazione con gli ospiti
Clare has travelled widely and speaks English, French and German fluently, (currently studying Italian). She welcomes interaction with guests, if they so desire. She has lived on the Riviera for 36 years and is happy to advise on how to get the most out of your holiday. She is a retired English teacher (adults and children, all levels), and an experienced trilingual tour guide/interpreter.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Gattières is a hilltop village with spectacular views of the Alps and surrounding areas - and no pollution! Public transport is available to everywhere, and free parking throughout Gattières if you wish to drive. Excellent access to anywhere!
- Definitely no smoking, no animals and no children under ten.
- Please do not remove anything from the studio! Special beach towels and picnic dishes are available on demand, free of charge.
- Accidents happen, but please do NOT try and treat anything yourself that has become damaged or marked in some way. Give it to me IMMEDIATELY and I will do my best to find a solution, most of the time completely without charge to you.
- I usually water the plants on your terrace twice a week. But in very hot weather, please water the very few small flowering plants daily, as these dry out quickly in small pots. This is for your own enjoyment too! :-)
- Please be discreet and quiet, (as I am!). No rowdy behaviour, and nobody but the official tenants is to stay the night.
- or longer-term stays, I will change your bed and other linen every 10 days and inspect the studio to preempt potential issues. This is non-negotiable, and I will make an appointment with you in advance by SMS or other means.
- Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! :-)
Hi, I'm Clare, the one in the green t-shirt! I was born in England but travelled and lived for several years in the Far East, Hong Kong, Australia, USA, Germany and Switzerland before settling in France 36 years ago. I'm good-natured, empathetic, and love meeting people. A retired Business EngIish teacher, tour guide and interpreter, I'm also interested in real estate development and decorating. I've bought, renovated, decorated and resold several homes on the French Riviera in the past 30 years. I look forward to the pleasure of meeting you!