This is a simple and spacious studio apartment at M Suites. The building is a 3-minute walk from Ayala Avenue, the Wall Street of the Philippines' central business district. Your booking comes with daily breakfast at the cafe on the ground floor.
This is a simple and spacious studio apartment at M Suites. The building is a 3-minute walk from Ayala Avenue, the Wall Street of the Philippines' central business district. Comes with breakfast at the cafe on the ground floor.
M Suites is an 8-story building in Metropolitan Avenue. The ground floor hosts Heart Cafe, a warmly-lit cafe that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's free parking at the basement.
This studio is Room 301 and is around 30 sqm (300 sq ft). Some of its key features are:
- 1 queen size bed
- A private toilet and shower with water heater, towels changed daily
- Breakfast is included in the daily rate
- A study desk with two chairs
- Flat screen TV with cable
- Wardrobe cabinet with hangers
- Free Wifi
- 24/7 building security
Metropolitan Avenue is one of the vibrant new neighborhoods rising right next to the Makati City financial district, home to the country's biggest companies.
With many low-rise apartment buildings, retail spaces, and offices of small businesses, the area also has an emerging cultural cultural scene.
- The new Alphaland Mall is a 3-minute walk and has a good number of new restaurants
- 5 minutes away is also the new SM Jazz mall, which also features tons of new restaurants.
- LRI Design Plaza, the Philippines' most prominent showroom catering to furniture, home decor, and art, is also just 5 minutes away.
- The Philippine branch of Singapore's Raffles Design Institute is 2 buildings away
- The Collective, a warehouse converted into an indie retail strip for emerging local
brands, is just 3 blocks away.
- Saguijo is an enclave for local indie music and is just 5 minutes away.
- Sacred Heart church, one of the oldest churches in Makati, is a block away.
- Tons of food places nearby - from more commercial fare at Starbucks at the RCBC Plaza (7 mins walk) to Filipino, Korean, Chinese, and Western.
- And for a quick bite, there's a McDonald's, KFC, and Shakey's Pizza by the Kingswood condo building (5 minutes walk)
- A building away is Kusinerong Pinoy, known for its Filipino street food
- The city's most popular Japanese grocery is right across the street
- BDO bank right across the street
Getting there by cab.
1. Ask your driver to proceed to 1015 Metropolitan Avenue.
2. This is in the block of Metropolitan AVenue between Ayala Avenue and Chino Roces Avenue.
3. The building's name is M Suites
4. Nearby landmarks include: Metropolitan Terraces is right across our building. The shop next door is the Tiremaster car shop.
I've an assistant who helps you out anytime during office hours (we have a small office in the ground floor).
Unfortunately, the apartment has no fridge or kitchen.
We love to have kind and considerate guests. Here are a few house rules for this Bed & Breakfast:
- This is a no smoking building. You may, however, smoke outside in the parking lot.
- No pets allowed
- As there are other residents in the building, we do not allow loud music or parties late at night.
- We strictly limit the number of guests to 2 per stay.
- Please turn off air-conditioning, lights, and appliances when you leave the apartment.