Fantastic LOCATION, fantastic HOUSE in the Highlands. Rent of entire home sleeps 4-6 persons. THE HIGHLANDS IS A GREAT LOCATION IN LOUISVILLE, especially for restaurants and the track is ten minutes away.
* I offer an incentive to book early, by Dec 31, 2017: regular rate of $1100/night goes into effect January 1st, 2018.
Fantastic LOCATION, fantastic HOUSE for 2017 Kentucky Derby 2 bedrooms - can sleep up to 6 persons. THE HIGHLANDS IS THE BEST LOCATION IN LOUISVILLE.
2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1650 sq. ft house in the perfect Derby location of THE HIGHLANDS! The Highlands is the part of Louisville that is alive and where you can walk to any numbers of great restaurants, coffeeshops and bars. House itself is quiet.
•5-15 minutes walks to Louisville's BEST restaurants, including: Seviche, Lilly's, Jack Fry's and others.
•12 minute drive to Churchill Downs- AVOIDING Highway!!
•4 minute walk to beautiful Cherokee Park
•Tennis courts at end of street in Tyler Park
•Wi-fi, central air w/ digital thermostat
•You choose your arrival/departure dates and times.
Immaculate, modern, open floor plan, 2 stories in historic neighborhood of Tyler Park in The Highlands. 2 bedrooms (walk-in closets in each), 2 full bathrooms, living room, dining room, large kitchen, large foyer, large deck with privacy fencing, furniture, grill, and fireplace.
I love hosting and while I won't be here I will do everything to make you stay wonderful.
Additional Amenities Available (advanced notice of one month needed):
•Transportation available each day, INCLUDING Derby Day, and to/from the airport.
•Shopping done ahead of time for you so that you arrive with fridge stocked with what you want. Contact me with any questions or help with your Derby trip, I hope it will be a fun and sunny one! My guests have really enjoyed themselves each year!
Complete home, deck and backyard, amazing neighborhood and nearby parks and restaurants!
Please know that you are renting my private home; this is not a rental property that I have skimped on in any way or which is full of cheap things. Please consider renting if you enjoy staying in a nice, very clean atmosphere and only if you are willing to keep it that way:) Thank you for following these few requests to help keep my home clean and nice- for future guests and for me!:
- No shoes or feet on the couch.
- No drinks on the antique wooden furniture (china cabinet and piano downstairs, dark wooden furniture in North bedroom).
- Please go shoeless on the carpeted areas of the house. You will find all the floors extremely clean and ready for your bare soles:)
- No smoking in the house or on the front porch. If you need to smoke, you may do so on the back deck with the door closed.
- No pets. (Sorry, I love them, but no).
- No parties/gatherings of additional people without my prior permission.
You do not need to do the dishes, strip the beds, wash the towels, or take out the garbage.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UNDERSTANDING.
Questo host ha 120 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni