Just the best location in Santiago, featuring a swimming pool & barbecue place at the rooftop, private terrace, close to the best bars as Bar Liguria, typical places as the Providencia Market, museums, St Cristóbal Hill and Bellavista, and free WiFi.
The apartment has all you need to have a pleasant stay. The bedroom has one queen size bed with a fine bedspread and comfortable memory pillows to suit your sleeping position. There is a LCD TV with more than 70 cable channels, telephone and Internet WiFi connection. And also a hairdryer :)
The cabinets are broad and there´s enough space to place all you need. The bathroom has one telephone shower, a tub, and all the elements for your personal cleaning, including clean towels.
The kitchen includes a fridge, a dishwasher, a microwave, an electric oven easy to use, four cooking burners, a kettle and a complete set of kitchen cutlery for eight people.
The living room has a very beautiful and comfortable futon that can be used as a queen size bed too. It also has a reading chair, so four people can perfectly share a nice talk while they enjoy a chilean wine.
The apartment is on 8th floor so the terrace gives you a beatiful landscape of Santiago, with the hills and green areas in the horizon. There are two chairs and one little table.
If you are a sporty person the building has a gym on 17th floor. It also has a swimming pool in a terrace on the 19th floor with a breathtaking view of Santiago. In the same floor by the swimming pool there is a barbecue with enough space for invite 20 people, or more. In the 1st floor there is an internet room (that you will not need because the apartment has an internet connection) and a laundry room.
If you want to know more about chilean culture, traditions or just experience beatiful landscapes and places you can take some of the available tours, all with insurance and transportation included:
- Guided visit to Viña del Mar and Valparaíso, two beatiful cities in the chilean cost.
- A city tour in Santiago, to know the main atractions, typical places and some of its history.
- Guided visit to Concha y Toro wineyard, one of the oldest winesyards in Chile.
- Neruda´s Route, a visit to Undurraga Wineyard in Maipo´s Valley, Pomaire, a beatiful town at 34 kms of Santiago, and Pablo Neruda´s famous house in Isla Negra, in the chilean coast.
Chilean Countryside (1 hr from Santiago):https://es.airbnb.com/rooms/1881442
Valparaíso (1 1/2 hrs from Santiago): https://es.airbnb.com/rooms/1585753
All my listings https://es.airbnb.com/s?host_id=769945
You can write or call me 24/7 and Ill reply asap. Usually I´m faster by email than phone, but feel free to use any of those channels.
Adagio Apartment is located in the heart of Providencia, Santiago, at 15 mts of Manuel Montt subway station (2 minutes walking) which is part of the main subway line in Santiago, the line 1 or red line. Also the apartment is at 20 minutos of the airport, coming from Costanera Norte highway. Also, you can easily take a bus to anywhere in Santiago, at Providencia street, half block to the south of the apartment.
Your stay includes:
- Transportation card with $5.000 CLP for subway and buses.
- Mobile Phone ready to use.
Lo primero es que disfruten el departamento con todas las comodidades que ofrece. Los invito a sentirse en su propia casa. Además de eso, hay algunos detalles de uso:
- Para utilizar la zona de asados el edificio exige un pago de $15.000 CLP (30 USD) más una garantía de $50.000 que se devuelve luego de utilizar el lugar o se cobra en caso de que se produzcan daños a la propiedad.
- La lavandería se puede utilizar las 24 horas y el valor de la ficha de secado y lavado es de $1.000 CLP (2 USD).
- El gimnasio con vista panorámica también se puede utilizar y las llaves deben ser solicitadas en recepción al conserje de turno.
Nuestra experiencia en el apartamento de Andres fue 100% satisfactoria. El apartamento tiene todo lo necesario para sentirse "como en casa". Andrés nos brindó todo lo necesario para que nuestra estadía sea perfecta. La zona es muy segura, además cuenta con el metro a 3 cuadras y varios mercados para realizar compras. El apartamento es muy cómodo y luminoso y cuenta con todos los utensillos necesarios para cocinar. Queremos destacar que al llegar no contábamos con un tostador para pan pero Andrés fue muy atento y se ofreció automáticamente a enviarnos uno nuevo en caja cerrada. Esperamos volver pronto!!
My partner and I stayed for 4 nights and even had a function on the roof top. Andrés was so helpful and would reply to any queries straight away.
The unit was exactly what we needed for the two of us and was very comfortable.
We would definitely come back to stay and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone!
the apartment is on a great location, near to the subway station, grosserie shops, drugstores, coffe shops, etc! it is also easy to go to the main turistic places from there, such as downtown, cerro san cristóban, patio bella vista. the apartment had everything we needed. the only thing that didn't work during the first days of our stay was the internet (wi fi).
Andres was a superb host. He contacted us well in advance, assisted us with a taxi booking to get in from the airport, and amended our reservation when our plans changed. Great experience.
The reservation was canceled 31 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Andres Felipe was extremely responsive to my questions prior to making my reservation. He also kindly made taxi reservations for me for both my arrival and departure, which is always helpful when visiting a new country. The front desk staff were also very helpful.
The apartment is in a great location - close to two metro stations, good restaurants and plenty of shops. Perfect size for a stay of 3 weeks, with plenty of storage space. I also enjoyed using the balcony.
- the apartment might be a little noisy for light sleepers (not me), as although it is located on a side street off Ave Providencia, the street seems to be used as a rat run;
- the gym is not as well equipped as I had hoped (although the views are good and helpfully distracting whiole working out); but having looked at photos of gyms for a number of similar options when I was selcting an apartment, I think it is probably similarly equipped to others.
The apartment is nice and clean and in a great location. It is in a safe part of the city and close to everything.
Questo host ha 206 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi Altre Recensioni
I´m a 28 years old guy, I live in Santiago and I love the idea of sharing with travelers, exchange experiences and have a nice time. I also discovered that with Airbnb I can offer great accomodations at fair rates and adding value to my guests experience through nice-decorated places, valuable tips about the city and a super fast and responsive communication.