BEAUTIFUL FULLY FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM.
- True one bedroom with a walk through dressing room/closet
- Separate kitchen with modern appliances
- Giant living room with over-sized sectional that comfortably sleeps a third
- Dining area
- Balcony perfect for morning coffee
- Beautiful Art Deco design with Asian influence
- Central air conditioning
- Wi-fi, cable, all included
- Elevator building with washer and dryer in basement
- Located on a quiet street in historic Chinatown, close to subway F,D,B,6,Q,R and N trains.
- Close to many Citibike stations
- Walking distance to Soho, Little Italy, LES and Financial District.
- Sorry, no pets :-(
- It's a very quiet yet very central area, it's a great feeling to leave the hustle and bustle to find peace and silence to rest. This is hard to find in a city like NYC.
- There is great food around us, simply the best hand-pulled noodles and dumplings just 5 minutes away on East Broadway between Allen and Essex Street. One can roll out of there for only 6 bucks! Also great little cafes and restaurants on Broome street between Orchard and Ludlow. That whole area is really cute, and you can find great shops there as well.
- Shopping: Canal is a great street to do shopping and it's also a great sight. You can find all the fake purses and watches in the world and also Chinese curiosities. Further North you will find NOLITA, another great shopping area with a ton of little boutiques. It could be a bit expensive but very nice for sure. You will also find a lot of nice little cafes in that area.
From Nolita if you head west, you will find yourself in SOHO, you will find the most famous boutiques and shops in this fashion ruled neighborhood. Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton to name a few. A great place to have cocktails and oysters in this hood is LURE (Prince st and Mercer st) they have a great happy hour on fridays between 5-7pm (Half price drinks and $1 oysters) These are some of the areas where you can find great things, but this is Manhattan, the entire island is a shopping mall.
- Nightlife, we are about 10 mins away from the LES where you can find a ton of bars, restaurants and music venues. Closer to us, on Doyers st, is a great prohibition style mixology bar called Apothéke. Great cocktails and they have a live jazz band earlier in the night on Wednesdays. Beside Apothéke there is an underground Mexican restaurant called Pulqueria with great food and a bar with dancing on the weekends. For more dancing there is Chloe 81, on Ludlow st between Delancey and Broome. They have a great British DJ on Saturdays. He plays great Rock and Roll, small place so it does not take much for it to be a great little party.
|Tipologia alloggio:||Intera casa/apt|
|Tipo di letto:||Letto Normale|
|Camere da letto:||1|
|Persone extra:||19€ / notte dopo 2 ospiti|
|Soggiorno Minimo:||2 notti|
|Prezzo settimanale:||753€ /settimana|
|Prezzo Mensile:||2969€ /mese|
|Spese di pulizia:||63€|
|Termini di Cancellazione:||Rigidi|
Wonderful place to stay. The place is located in a great corner in downtown, very close to the East Broadway subway stop. It has two nice rooms and lots of light and the bedroom is away from the street, nice and quiet. Enjoyed the stay, would go back.
Quiet peaceful and lovely apartment retreat after a hectic day in New York. Interesting neighborhood to walk around and eat great Chinese food and soak in the culture.
Eduardo was open and easy to communicate with.
(Would have liked to have met him.
Only glitch is that we were unable to connect with wifi.
As others have stated - great place to stay. We actually had a bit of a different perspective. We live in NYC and were subleasing between apartment leases, rather than visiting. We both work a lot from home and can say that the Internet in the apartment is great. The apartment was also warm and the neighborhood/building extremely quiet to sleep in at night.
My husband and I stayed at the apartment in January and had a wonderful time. The apartment is well located, surrounded by a myriad of cheap eats and is within easy walking distance of the very handy F line (very simple transfers to other lines also). The apartment is well decorated, comfortable, warm and fully functional, with good water temperature and pressure for showers and is quiet and conducive to a good sleep. The elevator was much appreciated (and can be a rarity in NYC). Eduardo is a very good communicator and sent us messages to ensure we were settling in and left comprehensive instructions making for a very smooth check in/out.
We would be very happy to stay here again in the future and would recommend to others.
A beautiful apartment, very comfortable and clean. Walking distance to subway and great food in Chinatown. Eduardo was a great host nothing was a problem
I had such a pleasant stay at Eduardo and Panos place:apartment was super clean,warm,bed very comfortable,lots of light,easy to access from few differents metro stations.Lots of place to eat around and for me that i like chinese food,especially good!!!
there is an elevator which makes carrying luggages easier.Very happy about (website hidden) is a great choice!
We spent 5 days in Eduardo's apartment as part of honeymoon in December 2013 and had a fantastic time. The apartment was beautiful and an ideal base to explore Manhattan, Brooklyn and Staten Island. The nearest Subway at East Broadway is just five minutes away and provides access to anywhere in the city and between the airport.
Eduardo made arranging our stay a pleasure and provided some great ideas for things to do locally. We were even able to check out late on our final day, giving us an extra day in the city :)
Would love to return in the future and would highly recommend staying here.
Location is good. Good security. I felt safe if the area. Even though the subway line is close, the apartment is very quiet inside. The apt is small, but functional and comfortable. The bed is a little firm, but that's just personal preference. The lighting is lovely. Great communication with Eduardo. I would stay again given the opportunity.
We enjoyed our stay at Eduardo's in New York. The flat was well located, close to 2 underground stations and within walking distance of Wall Street, the Brooklyn Bridge and Canal Street. Key pick up was nice and easy.
Amazing experience! The apartment was exactly as described here. I could do an early check-in and enjoy my day from the beginning. The communication was easy and available all the time since when I first start look this place. 10 min walk from the Brooklyn Bridge and Financial District and so a bunch of subways too. Felt home all the time! Best of all: elevator in the building!!! Nothing bad to say!