BEAUTIFUL FULLY FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM.
- True one bedroom with a walk through dressing room/closet
- Separate kitchen with modern appliances
- Giant living room with over-sized sectional that comfortably sleeps a third
- Dining area
- Balcony perfect for morning coffee
- Beautiful Art Deco design with Asian influence
- Central air conditioning
- Wi-fi, cable, all included
- Elevator building with washer and dryer in basement
- Located on a quiet street in historic Chinatown, close to subway F,D,B,6,Q,R and N trains.
- Close to many Citibike stations
- Walking distance to Soho, Little Italy, LES and Financial District.
- Sorry, no pets :-(
- It's a very quiet yet very central area, it's a great feeling to leave the hustle and bustle to find peace and silence to rest. This is hard to find in a city like NYC.
- There is great food around us, simply the best hand-pulled noodles and dumplings just 5 minutes away on East Broadway between Allen and Essex Street. One can roll out of there for only 6 bucks! Also great little cafes and restaurants on Broome street between Orchard and Ludlow. That whole area is really cute, and you can find great shops there as well.
- Shopping: Canal is a great street to do shopping and it's also a great sight. You can find all the fake purses and watches in the world and also Chinese curiosities. Further North you will find NOLITA, another great shopping area with a ton of little boutiques. It could be a bit expensive but very nice for sure. You will also find a lot of nice little cafes in that area.
From Nolita if you head west, you will find yourself in SOHO, you will find the most famous boutiques and shops in this fashion ruled neighborhood. Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton to name a few. A great place to have cocktails and oysters in this hood is LURE (Prince st and Mercer st) they have a great happy hour on fridays between 5-7pm (Half price drinks and $1 oysters) These are some of the areas where you can find great things, but this is Manhattan, the entire island is a shopping mall.
- Nightlife, we are about 10 mins away from the LES where you can find a ton of bars, restaurants and music venues. Closer to us, on Doyers st, is a great prohibition style mixology bar called Apothéke. Great cocktails and they (email hidden) jazz band earlier in the night on Wednesdays. Beside Apothéke there is an underground Mexican restaurant called Pulqueria with great food and a bar with dancing on the weekends. For more dancing there is Chloe 81, on Ludlow st between Delancey and Broome. They have a great British DJ on Saturdays. He plays great Rock and Roll, small place so it does not take much for it to be a great little party.
|Tipologia alloggio:||Intera casa/apt|
|Tipo di letto:||Letto Normale|
|Camere da letto:||1|
|Persone extra:||19€ / notte dopo 2 ospiti|
|Soggiorno Minimo:||2 notti|
|Prezzo settimanale:||756€ /settimana|
|Prezzo Mensile:||2978€ /mese|
|Spese di pulizia:||63€|
|Termini di Cancellazione:||Rigidi|
Great apartment! Everything worked out perfect!
And really perfect location!
I will come back!
The place was just great, relaxing and convenient. Panos and Eduardo were very helpful and kind. I recommend this opportunity highly!
Very beautiful and well kept apartment in Chinatown. The communication & instructions were excellent and if you like a bit of a enthic twist in your NYC stay make sure to book this place. You will surely get a value for your money.
We spent a week in New York at the apartment in Chinatown. It was cool to downright cold in the City, but the apartment is so bright and sunny and warm. Very convenient to subway system, restaurants in Chinatown and Little Italy. It was like being home. We used the kitchen to prepare a couple of dinners in. Panos told us about a Whole Foods Market a couple of subway stops away, so we shopped there.
We will try to stay with Eduardo and Panos again when we are in New York. Also, they recommended Lucky Cab car service. Driver took us from Chinatown to JFK in 45 minutes mid-afternoon!
This was a comfortable tastefully decorated apartment in a neat location. Eduardo was an excellent host, prompt with his feedback. The living area had lots of light, which is unusual for NYC. This was our fist experience of Chinatown and it felt like we were in Guandong province. Everything worked smoothly. I would recommend this place unequivocally.
Really perfectly located NY apartment. For us it was particularly well-located, as we were driving in to NY through the Holland Tunnel and Chinatown is right there! And throughout the weekend we walked everywhere - Chinatown, SoHo, East Village, Little Italy - it was such a treat to not need transportation. We arrived late at night, parked our car on the street (and left it there for 3 days with no problems), and Eduardo had made arrangements so that we were able to pick up the keys easily, and all instructions and everything we needed was waiting for us inside. The one or two questions we had during the weekend were answered immediately by email.
The apartment has a big livingroom with lots of light, and a smaller but nice bedroom. The kitchen is basic but usable. Everything is tastefully decorated.
All in all a great stay - thank you!
We never met Eduardo (or Panos or Pamela) but they were easily accessible by phone and email and were quick to resolve an issues or questions we had. Check-in and check-out was super easy. The apartment was fine with a few very minor condition problems (the shower head and a loose curtain rod). The Chinatown location was surprisingly quiet and the elevated train was just far enough distant to be soothing rather than disruptive. A local hole in the wall take out place offers 6 dumplings for $1 (and has an A rating from the NYC Dept. of Health)! The bed was really comfortable and the kitchen big enough to do some serious cooking (although we did not).
Wonderful place to stay. The place is located in a great corner in downtown, very close to the East Broadway subway stop. It has two nice rooms and lots of light and the bedroom is away from the street, nice and quiet. Enjoyed the stay, would go back.
Quiet peaceful and lovely apartment retreat after a hectic day in New York. Interesting neighborhood to walk around and eat great Chinese food and soak in the culture.
Eduardo was open and easy to communicate with.
(Would have liked to have met him.
Only glitch is that we were unable to connect with wifi.
As others have stated - great place to stay. We actually had a bit of a different perspective. We live in NYC and were subleasing between apartment leases, rather than visiting. We both work a lot from home and can say that the Internet in the apartment is great. The apartment was also warm and the neighborhood/building extremely quiet to sleep in at night.
Questo è il prezzo finale, incluso costi aggiuntivi dell'host e del servizio Airbnb.