Su questo annuncio
BEAUTIFUL FULLY FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM.
- True one bedroom with a walk through dressing room/closet
- Separate kitchen with modern appliances
- Giant living room with over-sized sectional that comfortably sleeps a third
- Dining area
- Balcony perfect for morning coffee
- Beautiful Art Deco design with Asian influence
- Central air conditioning
- Wi-fi, cable, all included
- Elevator building with washer and dryer in basement
- Located on a quiet street in historic Chinatown, close to subway F,D,B,6,Q,R and N trains.
- Close to many Citibike stations
- Walking distance to Soho, Little Italy, LES and Financial District.
- Sorry, no pets :-(
- It's a very quiet yet very central area, it's a great feeling to leave the hustle and bustle to find peace and silence to rest. This is hard to find in a city like NYC.
- There is great food around us, simply the best hand-pulled noodles and dumplings just 5 minutes away on East Broadway between Allen and Essex Street. One can roll out of there for only 6 bucks! Also great little cafes and restaurants on Broome street between Orchard and Ludlow. That whole area is really cute, and you can find great shops there as well.
- Shopping: Canal is a great street to do shopping and it's also a great sight. You can find all the fake purses and watches in the world and also Chinese curiosities. Further North you will find NOLITA, another great shopping area with a ton of little boutiques. It could be a bit expensive but very nice for sure. You will also find a lot of nice little cafes in that area.
From Nolita if you head west, you will find yourself in SOHO, you will find the most famous boutiques and shops in this fashion ruled neighborhood. Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton to name a few. A great place to have cocktails and oysters in this hood is LURE (Prince st and Mercer st) they have a great happy hour on fridays between 5-7pm (Half price drinks and $1 oysters) These are some of the areas where you can find great things, but this is Manhattan, the entire island is a shopping mall.
- Nightlife, we are about 10 mins away from the LES where you can find a ton of bars, restaurants and music venues. Closer to us, on Doyers st, is a great prohibition style mixology bar called Apothéke. Great cocktails and they (email hidden) jazz band earlier in the night on Wednesdays. Beside Apothéke there is an underground Mexican restaurant called Pulqueria with great food and a bar with dancing on the weekends. For more dancing there is Chloe 81, on Ludlow st between Delancey and Broome. They have a great British DJ on Saturdays. He plays great Rock and Roll, small place so it does not take much for it to be a great little party.
NO SHOES INSIDE. Please, I know it's kind of annoying but NYC's streets are not the cleanest. Plus we do have a white rug which gets dirty just by looking at it. Take it as part of your cultural experience in Chinatown!
NO SMOKING INSIDE NOR IN THE HALLWAYS/ELEVATOR You may smoke on the balcony.
PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF OUR NEIGHBORS This is a very family oriented building, so please keep noise down in the apartment as well as corridors.
Thank you for understanding
Il tuo Host
We are Eduardo and Panos. I, Eduardo, am an Industrial Designer, born and raised in Mexico. I lived in New York for 5 years and now I'm living in Mexico City. And Panos, is an optometrist, living in New York for the last 10 years and spent the last year and a half in Mexico City. I love to travel and have the real local experience. If you come to NYC or Mexico City I can give you all the insight for you to get the local deal as well.