Su questo annuncio
BEAUTIFUL FULLY FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM.
- True one bedroom with a walk through dressing room/closet
- Separate kitchen with modern appliances
- Giant living room with over-sized sectional that comfortably sleeps a third
- Dining area
- Balcony perfect for morning coffee
- Beautiful Art Deco design with Asian influence
- Central air conditioning
- Wi-fi, cable, all included
- Elevator building with washer and dryer in basement
- Located on a quiet street in historic Chinatown, close to subway F,D,B,6,Q,R and N trains.
- Close to many Citibike stations
- Walking distance to Soho, Little Italy, LES and Financial District.
- Sorry, no pets :-(
- It's a very quiet yet very central area, it's a great feeling to leave the hustle and bustle to find peace and silence to rest. This is hard to find in a city like NYC.
- There is great food around us, simply the best hand-pulled noodles and dumplings just 5 minutes away on East Broadway between Allen and Essex Street. One can roll out of there for only 6 bucks! Also great little cafes and restaurants on Broome street between Orchard and Ludlow. That whole area is really cute, and you can find great shops there as well.
- Shopping: Canal is a great street to do shopping and it's also a great sight. You can find all the fake purses and watches in the world and also Chinese curiosities. Further North you will find NOLITA, another great shopping area with a ton of little boutiques. It could be a bit expensive but very nice for sure. You will also find a lot of nice little cafes in that area.
From Nolita if you head west, you will find yourself in SOHO, you will find the most famous boutiques and shops in this fashion ruled neighborhood. Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton to name a few. A great place to have cocktails and oysters in this hood is LURE (Prince st and Mercer st) they have a great happy hour on fridays between 5-7pm (Half price drinks and $1 oysters) These are some of the areas where you can find great things, but this is Manhattan, the entire island is a shopping mall.
- Nightlife, we are about 10 mins away from the LES where you can find a ton of bars, restaurants and music venues. Closer to us, on Doyers st, is a great prohibition style mixology bar called Apothéke. Great cocktails and they (email hidden) jazz band earlier in the night on Wednesdays. Beside Apothéke there is an underground Mexican restaurant called Pulqueria with great food and a bar with dancing on the weekends. For more dancing there is Chloe 81, on Ludlow st between Delancey and Broome. They have a great British DJ on Saturdays. He plays great Rock and Roll, small place so it does not take much for it to be a great little party.
NO SHOES INSIDE. Please, I know it's kind of annoying but NYC's streets are not the cleanest. Plus we do have a white rug which gets dirty just by looking at it. Take it as part of your cultural experience in Chinatown!
NO SMOKING INSIDE NOR IN THE HALLWAYS/ELEVATOR You may smoke on the balcony.
PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF OUR NEIGHBORS This is a very family oriented building, so please keep noise down in the apartment as well as corridors.
Thank you for understanding
We truly loved staying in this appartment. It's spacey and very clean. The bed is nice and the location is just perfect! Lots of sights at walking distance and a safe and quiet neighbourhood. It looks like the photo's except for some nice design furniture, but I wouldn't leave that too if it was mine . We didn't meet Panos in real life but his response on our questions, also during our stay, was very quick.
Had a great stay at Panos & Eduardo's apartment this past weekend. The place was super close to Canal street. The pictures are accurate and the building required two keys to get in along with two security doors into the room, so it was quite safe. Found some amenities like shampoo and hair dryers after I forgot mine.
Everything was fine in Chinatown. The area felt surprisingly safe compared to how it was 10 years ago. The location itself was perfect. Very close to public transport and within walking distance of the charming Brooklyn Bridge. A 5 minute walk brought us to a very nice organic food store, a 7 minute walk to a regular bog standard grocery chain thing. We didn't really trust all the asian stores, but if you do, you will find them on your doorstep.
The flat itself was clean and provided us with everything we needed. The house was quiet, but of course NYC isn't. It's not supposed to be. So you could hear a lot of noise from the streets. But whoever expects NY to be quiet at night might need to stay in the Upper West Side. So all in all a very good experience and the hosts were very helpful and friendly in the communication. We never saw each other, but they had it all organised perfectly down to the dot, so arrival and checkout went smoothly.
It was a cozy apartment alright smack in the middle of Chinatown. We loved the place and it was exactly the way it was described. We used the car service that the host recommended and it was the best experience. Friendly drivers and very inexpensive fees. I would not take a city can at all after using the car service. My husband and I appreciate you hosting us in your place and we felt very much like New Yorkers! Blessings from Phx,AZ.
I use AirBNB several times per month, and our stay in Chinatown was a favorite. I planned the NYC trip as a gift for my significant other, and "gift" perfectly describes the weekend. The apartment was clean, tastefully decorated and incredibly comfortable. Two notable features: the balcony (exquisite view) and the neighborhood atmosphere (unique and authentic). We felt both safe and immersed in the local culture. Walk around the local markets! Even if you have no intention to buy, the seafood and produce spread is unparalleled.
Special thanks to the hosts for their Guidebook. We ate dimsum at The Golden Unicorn. Don't expect knock-your-socks-off food, do expect a knock-your-socks-off atmosphere. The restaurant was a scene from a movie. You'll have to go to understand. We highly recommend the experience. (Our Chinese-American friend attended the meal. He eats dimsum once/month at his grandma's house, and he LOVED it).
In my long-winded manner, I ultimately wanted to say thank you for the trip. Thank you for opening your home to us. We won't forget our stay.
We had a great time at Panos & Eduardo's apartment which is really as spacious, cosy and stylish as shown in the pictures.
If you want to stay in Chinatown we can only recommend you Panos & Eduardo's apartment.
Questo host ha 45 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi Altre Recensioni
A proposito dell'host, Panos & Eduardo
We are Eduardo and Panos. I, Eduardo, am an Industrial Designer, born and raised in Mexico. I lived in New York for 5 years and now I'm living in Mexico City. And Panos, is an optometrist, living in New York for the last 10 years and spent the last year and a half in Mexico City. We love to travel and have the real local experience. If you come to NYC or Mexico City we can give you all the insight for you to get the local deal as well.
Panos and Eduardo
Great place for getting groceries and also a fantastic surreal experience of what Chinatown is about. Must!East Broadway New York NY 10002
Cool skate-park and playground for kids... Theres a dog park too!Manhattan Bridge New York New York 10002
Best dumplings and hand pulled noddles in Chinatown no doubt!!! Super cheap too!E Broadway New York NY 10002
Dim Sum!!!East Broadway New York NY 10002
Best soup dumplings! There is usually a line but its worth it.Pell St # 1 New York NY 10013-5134
Cool prohibition style cocktail bar. They usually have live jazz around 8PM on the weekdays.Doyers St # 1 New York NY 10038
Real good coffee and pastries.Essex St New York NY 10011
Really good Chinese food. And they are always open until 4AM. Perfect for a late night bite.Mott Street New York NY 10013
Great place for breakfast lunch and dinner. Cheap, tasty and fuzz free.East Broadway New York NY 10002
Great place for Austrian Bratwurst and beer!Orchard Street New York NY 10002-4535
Great Vietnamese food affordable and cool, they always play good tunes.Orchard Street New York NY 10002
Great place for brunch. They have a beautiful terrace with a retractable ceiling. So, rain or shine, they will be open!Ludlow Street New York NY 10002
Great Turkish food, nice drinks, no fuzz.Elizabeth Street New York NY 10012
Great Pizza, probably one of the best in NYC. They also deliver all the way to the apartment.Spring St New York NY 10012
Great Swiss Cafe. Great for brunch prior shopping in soho or after shopping cocktails.Lafayette St # A New York NY 10012-4025
Great Italian Food. Expensive but worth it. Make reservations.Bond St # 1 New York NY 10012-2450
Great place for Mexican food. They dont take reservation so be prepared to wait for a bit on the weekends. Very good Margaritas and Tacos.Bowery New York NY 10012
This is the best mexican food in town. Hands Down. Very Casual en super Tasty!Berry Street Williamsburg, Brooklyn NY 11211
Sweet hang out, great food.Havemeyer Street New York NY 11211
Probably the fanciest and most trendy bar in town. Dress up and go get a Martini and watch the sunset.Washington Street New York NY 10014