BEAUTIFUL FULLY FURNISHED ONE BEDROOM.
- True one bedroom with a walk through dressing room/closet
- Separate kitchen with modern appliances
- Giant living room with over-sized sectional that comfortably sleeps a third
- Dining area
- Balcony perfect for morning coffee
- Beautiful Art Deco design with Asian influence
- Central air conditioning
- Wi-fi, cable, all included
- Elevator building with washer and dryer in basement
- Located on a quiet street in historic Chinatown, close to subway F,D,B,6,Q,R and N trains.
- Close to many Citibike stations
- Walking distance to Soho, Little Italy, LES and Financial District.
- Sorry, no pets :-(
- It's a very quiet yet very central area, it's a great feeling to leave the hustle and bustle to find peace and silence to rest. This is hard to find in a city like NYC.
- There is great food around us, simply the best hand-pulled noodles and dumplings just 5 minutes away on East Broadway between Allen and Essex Street. One can roll out of there for only 6 bucks! Also great little cafes and restaurants on Broome street between Orchard and Ludlow. That whole area is really cute, and you can find great shops there as well.
- Shopping: Canal is a great street to do shopping and it's also a great sight. You can find all the fake purses and watches in the world and also Chinese curiosities. Further North you will find NOLITA, another great shopping area with a ton of little boutiques. It could be a bit expensive but very nice for sure. You will also find a lot of nice little cafes in that area.
From Nolita if you head west, you will find yourself in SOHO, you will find the most famous boutiques and shops in this fashion ruled neighborhood. Prada, Chanel, Louis Vuitton to name a few. A great place to have cocktails and oysters in this hood is LURE (Prince st and Mercer st) they have a great happy hour on fridays between 5-7pm (Half price drinks and $1 oysters) These are some of the areas where you can find great things, but this is Manhattan, the entire island is a shopping mall.
- Nightlife, we are about 10 mins away from the LES where you can find a ton of bars, restaurants and music venues. Closer to us, on Doyers st, is a great prohibition style mixology bar called Apothéke. Great cocktails and they (email hidden) jazz band earlier in the night on Wednesdays. Beside Apothéke there is an underground Mexican restaurant called Pulqueria with great food and a bar with dancing on the weekends. For more dancing there is Chloe 81, on Ludlow st between Delancey and Broome. They have a great British DJ on Saturdays. He plays great Rock and Roll, small place so it does not take much for it to be a great little party.
NO SHOES INSIDE. Please, I know it's kind of annoying but NYC's streets are not the cleanest. Plus we do have a white rug which gets dirty just by looking at it. Take it as part of your cultural experience in Chinatown!
NO SMOKING INSIDE NOR IN THE HALLWAYS/ELEVATOR You may smoke on the balcony.
PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF OUR NEIGHBORS This is a very family oriented building, so please keep noise down in the apartment as well as corridors.
Thank you for understanding
The apartment is really good. warm and fuzz. it is very loud outside. but if you close the windows, you can barely hear anything.
Panos & Eduardo's apartment was utterly lovely!
The location was quiet and closely located to a number of Subway stops, supermarkets and yummy food places. All communication between us was fast and the information provided for check-in and our stay was wonderful too.
The apartment itself was clean and spacious - it was so nice to have a true one bedroom apartment for our stay in New York, and the chance to spread out a little bit! We also loved the ability to cook our own meals in the kitchen, and the super comfy couch was great for relaxing after a hard day exploring the city.
We stayed during the city's coldest week yet this year - and the heating was perfect! we actually didn't need to turn the heat on many times at all - the building's heat was spot on most of the time for us.
All in all, I'd love to stay here again upon any future return to New York. It's a great location, homely and stylish! Tahnks again Panos & Eduardo!
The apartment is lovely and spacious, furnished comfortably and with great artistic taste. There is a large table for dining in the main living space. The kitchen is a good size for a NYC apartment, and looks like it would be pleasant to cook in (I didn't). Wifi works very well. The building is newer and has an elevator, which is very convenient. It's close to the exciting hustle and bustle of Chinatown but on a quiet side street. The location is perfect for exploring lower Manhattan. For visitors with a car, there are two parking lots nearby. Although I didn't meet Panos and Eduardo in person, they are wonderful responsive hosts. I enjoyed my stay at their apartment so much that I returned for another stay a few months later.
I loved this apartment it was peaceful, relaxed and clean. I enjoyed the view and it was easy to get in and out of with the elevator. Very secure building. I will say - it wasn't well stocked in terms of shampoo, soaps etc - you may want to bring your own. The TV was tricky to figure out, but we got it going. Look for the information sheet on that.
There is the most amazing Chinese food within walking distance. Recommend Prosperity Dumplings - $1 for 4 dumplings. They're insanely good. Look forward to coming back.
We love the apartment and it is literally walking distance to some of the most amazing attractions in NYC. Panos is really helpful and patiently answered our questions. We would like to stay here next time we come to NYC :)
Panos&Eduardo were very open and helpful with all the issues we needed. Our expectations met reality at the apartment and we had really a nice time there. All the arrangements from detailed manual to the apartment through picking up the key and sourcing additional info went really smooth. Neighborhood is calm and no disturbing factors appeared during our stay. Next time we go to NYC we would like to stay there again, this says everything I think..
Panos and Eduardo's place is beautiful and exactly as advertised. We had a great time and loved the location. It was in a safe and pretty quiet area and a short walking distance to the 4,5,6 trains or the F. I'd love to visit again next time I'm in the area and would highly recommend the place to anyone visiting NYC. Thanks for the stay!
Questo host ha 45 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi Altre Recensioni
I am an Industrial Designer, born and raised in Mexico. I lived in New York for 5 years and now I'm living in Mexico City. Love to travel and have the real local experience. If you come to NYC or Mexico City I can give you all the insight for you to get the local deal as well.