“Lily Rock Lodge” was constructed in 1963 & has a unique open floor plan with 2,700 sq feet of dramatic living space. Soaring 30' ceilings & a dramatic Antler chandelier give it a ‘Wow’ factor! It is a perfect romantic getaway or family & friends!!!!
To view our other wonderful properties please look us up: New Spirit Vacation Homes.
Welcome to Lily Rock Lodge! Lily Rock Lodge was constructed in 1963 and has a dramatic and unique open floor plan with 2,700 square feet of living space. The stairs and a portion of the upper level are “cantilevered” over the first floor and the ceilings in every room are knotty pine. The lodge’s soaring 30-foot ceilings and a dramatic antler chandelier give that "wow!" factor. “Lily Rock Lodge” is perfect for a romantic getaway or a large family gathering. The lodge has a private Jacuzzi hot tub, pool table, and a 55-inch HDTV with a Blue Ray player. The home's huge grand fireplace and antique potbelly stove fireplace create a warm and charming ambiance. “Lily Rock Lodge” offers a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and all the necessary tools to prepare amazing meals. If cooking is not for you, the Lodge is just located a few minutes from the center of Idyllwild, which is loaded with great restaurants and shops. Lily Rock Lodge is a gorgeous lodge with everything one could ask for in a vacation: amenities, ambiance, views, and privacy. Spend your weekend in the lap of luxury at this mountain home!
BOOK DIRECTLY WITH US: NEW SPIRIT VACATION HOMES
Grand Wood Fireplace
Antique pot belly stove
King Bed (1)
Queen Bed (2)
Twin/Single Bed (4)
Ralph Lauren linens and Hotel Collection towels
Stainless Steel appliances
Cooking Utensils Provided
Waffle maker, coffee maker, ice tea maker, toaster oven
Gas/Electric BBQ Grill
Private Hot Tub
Multiple Sitting Areas
Water View: creek flows down backside of property
Mountain View: Views of Lily Rock and Humber Pask Ridgeline
Less then 15 minutes to Lake Hemet
Wi-Fi (Wireless Internet)
Telephone (free Long Distance)
Rates BOOK DIRECTLY WITH US: NEW SPIRIT VACATION HOMES
Regular Holiday (MLK Jr, Presidents/Valentines, Memorial, 4th July, Labor Day; may require a 3 night minimum stay)
Winter Holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas and for New Year's; may require a 4 night minimum stay).
Events (Idyllwild Jazz Festival, Idyllwild Art & Wine Walk; may require a 2 or 3 night minimum stay).
ADDITIONAL CHARGES MAY APPLY BASED ON NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS.
Note: Until confirmed all rates are subject to change without notice.
Approval will be needed for one-night stays after booking request has been submitted. One night stays can be done for same week reservations (If booking far in in advance and requesting Friday-Saturday-Sunday nightly rate may be higher with the accommodation of early check in or late check out) Higher rate may also apply to Monday-Thursday when booking in advance. Once one night is booked there is NO CANCELLATION ALLOWED.
For more information or to book with us directly please look us up online: New Spirit Vacation Homes. We are an independent vacation rental company that has helped make memories for 10 years. We offer properties in Idyllwild, Lake Arrowhead, Palm Springs, as well as many more destinations. We are open 364 days out of the year and have staff available 24/7 to ensure that our guests are always taken care of. We love to help our guests as well as our local community, and have been doing non-profit and charity work for the mountain community to help support families in need. Our compassion towards our guests, owners and community will ensure that you are in good hands when staying with us.
You will feel right at home while having full access to a stocked kitchen (pots, pans, cooking & eating utensils, appliances, & spices) clean linens, fresh towels, and some paper goods disposables for your unique vacation getaway. In addition, the outdoor property grounds, furniture, and any amenities are yours to fully enjoy exclusively during your stay. Only exceptions would be there could be some closets, cabinets, or storage areas locked off for owner personal use. All properties have parking access but vehicle capacity varies. During winter snow season parking can become more limited reducing accessibility. We only ask that if you use the last of any spices or cooking items like foil you replace them.
Interazione con gli ospiti
This is Vacation Rental property so guests will have the entire property & grounds for their exclusive use. Our staff is available by phone 7 days a week from 8am-10pm for any concerns, questions, or concierge type service requests.
Monday- Thursday 10am-5pm
Monica & Niki are both available from 7am-10pm by phone or text. (you will receive all contacts numbers once your reservation has been confirmed)
Altre cose da evidenziare
Idyllwild has no community hospital but does offer emergency services through the local fire department.
Upon booking this property through Airbnb, New Spirit Vacation Homes will send you a direct email confirming your reservation. Attached to this confirmation will be a contract you need to review, sign & send back within 24 hours.
We will send request through Airbnb resolution center for any/all incidentals. (Incidentals include but are not limited to the likes of fire wood, special occasion requests like flowers or champagne, personal grocery drop off, pay-per-view movies or sporting events, damaged property, etc...)
You are always welcome to call and speak with our staff if you have any questions
Cancellations must be made 30 days before the first date of the reservation in order to avoid a two night rate charge (45 days for holidays). Cancellation before 30 or 45 days will be charged a $500 cancellation fee. No refund will be given for early departures. No refund if you are asked to leave early. No refund during major holidays (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s, and the entire months of November and December). No refund within 7 days prior to arrival.
• An extended stay of 7 days or more will only be refunded 50% of reservation cost. With a 15 day stay or more no refund will be given.
• Internet access: Codes are located in the three ring welcome binder in the home (for our vacation homes offering this service).
• PLEASE BE ADVISED: DUE TO SECURITY PURPOSES THE OUTDOOR PREMISES OF OUR HOMES ARE PATROLLED AND MONITORED VIA WEBCAM 24 HOURS.
• LOST, STOLEN OR ABANDONED ARTICLES. Owner and/or Management Company shall have not be held responsible for lost, stolen or abandoned items. Guest will pay for shipping for any items returned at Guest’s request. Guest is responsible for the property during occupancy and must lock the properties windows and doors securely at all times when not on the premises, and must exercise care in securing all personal property
• If you are staying in one of our vacation homes that offer a hot tub/cedar tub/Jacuzzi, please be sure to abide by the following rules: Please do not make any adjustments to settings. (If you make adjustments to the settings, please return to original setting of 95 degrees and cover the spa when not in use). No person(s) under the age of 18 are permitted in hot tub or cedar tub without the supervision of an adult 18 years of age or older. No alcoholic beverages are allowed in hot tub/cedar tub. If alcohol is consumed while in hot tub/cedar tub, we are not responsible for any injuries. You and your guests release homeowner/New Spirit Vacation Homes of any liability during your stay. No glass containers of any type in hot tub/cedar tub. Please turn off jets in hot tub and replace cover(s). The cedar tub is a cold tub. It does not heat. If the jets are left on, any damages that are caused or settings that are left on, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee of up to $150. If you are staying in one of our homes with a pool, please do not attempt to adjust pool pump or any of the equipment. If you have any questions, please call property management.
• Some of our vacation homes have a pool/Jacuzzi/hot tub/landscape/trash service. Please do not interrupt scheduled maintenance. If you have a question, please call property management. We can provide a schedule for the services.
• Our Mountain Homes offer beautiful terrain and landscape such as rocks and trees. For your safety, please do not allow small children to climb the rocks or trees. For our adventurous adults, this also applies to you. Please do not attempt to rock climb on the property.
• Pets: We do allow pets (dogs or cats- 2 maximum). There is a $40-50 pet fee per pet depending on home, with a $500.00 maximum. Pets are not to be left unattended in the home at any time. If your pet is a barker and we get complaints about the barking, we reserve the right to ask you to leave without a refund. Please do not allow pet on bed or furniture. If your pet loves to cuddle up on the furniture or bed, please ask us for old sheets to cover the furniture and bed. Please be sure to pick up after your pet and dispose of droppings in a tied plastic bag. Please ask the staff where the pet towels are located in your vacation rental. Please do not use the guest towels. Please be advised that any damages caused by your pet will result in additional charges. These charges are determined by the homeowner.
• Check in time is any time after 4:00 p.m. When occupancy is high, we cannot guarantee that accommodations will be ready by 4:00 p.m., although we make every effort to meet that goal. Check out time is no later than 10:00 a.m., although late check outs may be made for an applicable fee with prior management approval.
• No maid service is provided during your stay, unless you are staying 14 days or more. During those 14 days it will be cleaned once with an additional fee of $500.00. (This fee will vary depending on the vacation home). If you are staying 30 days it will be cleaned twice within the 30 days with an additional fee of $1000.00 to your bill. If you wish to have the home cleaned during your stay we can make arrangements with housekeeping (additional fees apply).
• We recommend that you keep the windows closed and drapes drawn during the day to keep the house cooler during summer months. Prior to check-out please be sure to close and lock all windows. During the summer months thunderstorms are frequent in the mountain home areas. It is very important that the windows are closed before departure. Please turn off all lights and ceiling fans. During the winter months, it is advised that you keep windows closed and drapes drawn to keep cold out and enclose heat. During winter season, please lower the thermostat to 55 degrees before your departure. (We reserve the right to charge additional fees for any of the above policies that are not followed).
• No smoking or drugs: Smoking is permitted outdoors only. Any evidence of smoking in the house will constitute a $1,000.00 charge in addition to any cost to repair damage the smoke has caused. Please be sure to remove any of the cigarette buds from patio or deck and deposit in trash container. If cigarette buds are found we may reserve the right to charge up to $250 for cleanup, plus cigarettes can start fires. Renter acknowledges that we, New Spirit Vacation Homes/Homeowners, are not responsible for any items lost or left at rental. Renter is responsible for the return of the key. If the key is lost, the renter will be responsible for the charges to have a new key made or re key of home.
• All rates subject to 12% County Transient Occupancy Tax.
• Rates subject to change without notice. Current rates are valid until Decemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). A 3 night minimum is required during 3 day weekend holidays. A 4 night minimum is required for (July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas week, and NYE). This may vary dependent upon the homeowner.
• Your stay will be charged in full at the time you make your reservation. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Personal Checks are welcome. ($45 service charge for returned checks).
• Damage to the vacation home: Renter understands that it is your responsibility to review the home upon entry and notify the management of any pre-existing damages to the property; you further understand that you accept responsibility for any issues found on inspection after your departure that were not reported.
• Some of our homes may offer Pay-Per-View or OnDemand movies/events. If you decide to order, the full fee will be charged to your credit card and an additional 15 % handling fee.
• Electronics- TV, stereo, DVD, CD, iMac, iPod docking station, printer and speakers: If you are having issues operating, please to do not attempt to correct it yourself. Call us and we will be happy to assist you. You will be billed for any damages caused to any and all equipment.
• Item malfunction is out of our control and there will be no refunds or discounts. Management will do its best to ensure that items are functioning properly. If management is notified of a malfunction, we will do our best to fix the item in a realistic and timely manner.
• EXTRAS (APPLIANCES): Television, DVD player, Washer, Dryer, Internet, Jacuzzi, etc.,
herein called "extras", are supplied at no extra charge as a convenience for tenant use. In the event of a malfunction or breakdown of "extras", Owner or Owner's Representative will have the "extra" repaired as quickly as practical. Tenant agrees that there will be no refund for malfunction or breakdown of "extras". In the event of malfunction of any other appliance or feature, Tenant must notify Owner or Owner's Representative so repair of malfunction can be made. We will expedite repair, but no refund of rent will be made. Don’t re-wire, unplug, change settings, re-program, or reset/modify any of the Extras/Appliances. Do not attempt to connect any video games, computers, or other electronic equipment to the TVs, networking equipment, or other Appliance.
• Damages or broken items in home such as coffee maker or broken drinking glasses/dishes, electronics and furniture (i.e. broken bed frame; damaged television; broken DVD or any damages to the home), will be billed immediately to the credit card on file, or we will invoice you for any accidental damages and you will be notified of the charges that have been applied, which can be up to $500.
• Housekeeping and Trash Removal: PLEASE enjoy your stay in this beautiful home and treat it as your own. Though we charge a linen/prep fee, this is just a basic routine service. Anything beyond this routine prep is not the responsibility of the linen/prep service, therefore New Spirit Vacation Homes reserves the right to charge additional cleaning fees if the home is not left in a clean and presentable condition. We ask that you remove your trash and put it in the cans provided for you (located in the garage or deck area). REMOVAL OF TRASH APPLIES TO THE GROUNDS OF THE PROPERTY AS WELL. Please put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run the cycle. Please put all dirty linens (only towels) and such in the laundry room or central area for housekeeping. Please keep all linens on beds. The housekeeper will strip the beds.
• Maximum occupancy is what we have agreed upon at your point of reservation. If you exceed the limit an additional flat fee of $500.00 will be added to your bill and charged immediately to the credit card on file. This charge is for 1-3 days stays. If you are staying longer increments of $1,000.00 will be added per night.
• You acknowledge that rental agreement for said property is contracted between yourself/your guests and New Spirit Vacation Homes. Any future rental agreements you make for booking at this property will be limited to New Spirit Vacation Homes exclusively. We reserve the right to refuse renting to anyone. This is at the discretion of New Spirit Vacation Homes/Homeowners. Please be advised that from time to time we may have to move your reservation to another home due to owner maintenance/repairs/upgrades. We will do our very best to find a comparable home or give full refund of your reservation.
• Because some of our Mountain and Temecula area homes are on a septic system, we ask that you do not put anything down the sink (roughage, carrot peels, and or potato skins, etc…). This also applies to the toilet (overage of toilet paper, no feminine products and things of this nature). If a service call is required for any of these reasons, we will be forced to charge you for the call and work done, in addition to any damaged caused by the incident.
• You and your guests hereby release New Spirit Vacation Homes/employees/homeowners of any liability and to indemnify and hold harmless. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries (including death) and property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity or accommodations for this rental.
Questo host ha 298 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
At New Spirit Vacation Homes you will find friendly staff, convenient location, and exceptional guest service.
It’s an easy way to choose just the right setting or the romantic weekend, family reunion, wedding and/or reception, group activity or holiday celebration.
All of New Spirit Vacation Homes portfolio are fully equipped and our staff are ready to welcome you and assist you in providing for your every need.
For more pictures of homes please look for us online New Spirit Vacation Homes