Our bright bachelor apartment is the perfect home away from home!
A full kitchen and lots of storage await you in this friendly family home in a great neighbourhood, with 24h public transit and several parks nearby.
- Please remove shoes.
- Always use the fan when cooking.
- Separate waste as per the instructions in the House Manual.
- Always use the fan when taking a shower.
- Turn off the lights, and lock the door.
- We provide enough cleaning products for about week.
- Please purchase your own if you require more.
- Not allowed anywhere on the property.
- Let me know 24h in advance what time you plan on checking out.
- Please clean up and leave the unit as you found it to help us prepare for our next guest.
- Separate all garbage and place it in the bins outside. Please do not leave any waste in the unit.
Get in touch if you have any questions or concerns, and we'll do our best to address them! There's usually someone upstairs to assist you.
Hello, fellow traveller! I live in Toronto with my lovely wife and our beautiful baby girl.
I joined AirBnB when my wife and I visited Europe, and we can honestly say our travels would not have been as memorable without our amazing AirBnB hosts.
So now that we are starting a family, and I have the opportunity to be a host myself, I'm eager to share the same hospitality that we were fortunate to receive.
Looking forward to meeting you on life's journey!