3 camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
A beautiful 3-bedroom family house (sleeps six), exceptional location in the heart of town, wonderful view from roof-top terrace . Short walking distance to main points of interest, convenience stores and excellent restaurants within 50m radius.
- House located in a private gated community within another gated community - a rare commodity for being in the heart of the town
- One bedroom with two twin beds and full bathroom on the first floor. Two bedrooms with kind size beds, each with it's own full bathroom on the second floor. Master bedroom features a spacious walk in closet, a shower cabin and an extra large bathtub for two people.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room on the first floor
- It is safe for children to play outside of the house since there is a gate that prevents them from running outside.
- Housekeeping service 6 days a week included for anything from washing dishes to personal laundry.
- The house used to be our primary residence up until now and has been well loved and cared for. All the furnishings, equipment and design items are of best quality since they have been initially chosen for our personal use.
- San Miguel loves to party, especially on weekends and we love it about this town. However, there are times when you just want to sleep. Noise-cancelling windows installed in the house will allow you to enjoy the peace when you need it most.
Guests have access to all parts of the house apart from:
- the cellar storage area;
- back of the kitchen storage;
- 3 of 6 panels of closet space in the Master Bedroom walk in closet;
- 3 cupboards in the kitchen;
- there is ample space left, so don't worry about not being able to fit in.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are not present during the stay of our guests, but are available via e-mail, phone or text messaging if required so by guest. We are happy to provide suggestions as to where to go and what to do in San Miguel de Allende, so please feel free to keep in touch.
Our trusted housekeeper - Rocio will be present 9am to 5pm every day during short term stays and 6 days a week during long term stays. She has her own key and goes about her business discreetly. She only speaks spanish, but understands very basic english.
Altre cose da evidenziare
- We don't use microwave oven for health reasons. The house is equipped with an electrical toaster oven and plenty of pots and pans for reheating.
- 2 night minimum stay during high demand periods
- Strict NO SMOKING policy!
- No outdoor shoes inside the house
- No pets
- Extra person fee: adult - $50 US per night, infant/child - $25 US per night
- Housekeeper tip is encouraged
- Guests are welcome to use everything they find in the house as long as it stays within the house at the end of your stay with us.
- We have wonderful neighbors and have mutual respect for each other. One of the great things about our little compound is that it is very tranquil. Please make sure there is no loud noise after 7pm
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 2 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We are a family of 4 - husband, wife and two toddler girls. We have both studied hospitality and worked in hotels, my husband is running a hotel now as well. Offering our place to travelers seemed like a natural way of bringing hospitality to a personal level. We love great company, excellent food and wines as well as traveling (although the latter has been on hold for some time since the children came).
We have had this house we are offering now for a home for quite a few years and we are absolutely love it. Due to work demands we had to change residency and now use this house for vacations ourselves as well as offer it to travelers who would like to explore the gem that is San Miguel and live the full experience of it. We are dedicated to making our guest feel at home and hope to find the same during our own travel with Airbnb.