Enjoy your stay in Costa Rica how it should be! Nestled in the lush jungle, with wildlife close to reach, in total peace and harmony with nature!
Lovely wooden structure, nestled in lush rain forest. THE place for nature- and animal lovers. Great porch to watch the monkeys, sloths, iguanas, birds and more. Great pool (shared) on the property!
It's THE place to enjoy the lush rain forest and animals, away from the "tourist traps", as one of the reviews says! Only in short distance, walking or by car/taxi, you reach Quepos downtown, with farmers market, shops and restaurants. Frequent public busses take you to the famous beaches and National Park of Manuel Antonio. Day excursions and adventures can be arranged on request, with the best local companies. There is a lot of FUN out there....
- Location: Above Marina Quepos, VERY quiet, private and safe, jungle view, 10 minutes away from Quepos, parking lot
- Size: 6 x 7 meters, covered porch
- Equipment: Gas stove, micro wave, coffee maker, blender, pots and pans, plates, glasses, silverware, refrigerator, washer, hot shower, Wifi, Safe
- Furnished with: king size bed (towels and sheets provided), sitting area, table and chairs, hammock, ceiling fan, full screened.
- Internet: high speed wifi
- great pool on the property, with sun deck, cosy ranchito, hammocks
The pool is shared only with guests of the two listings on our property:
Tree House https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/275029
Villa Malinche https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/265024
Interazione con gli ospiti
We provide complete privacy in all out units, the Tree House, the Jungle Dream Cabin and Villa Malinche, but we are here for you if you need to know details of local attractions, activities, beaches, etc.
Altre cose da evidenziare
If your dates are not available, check our other listing:
Villa Malinche, https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/265024
Jungle Dream Cabin, https://www.airbnb.com/15633478
Don't feed the monkeys !!!
Enjoy wildlife, don't be afraid of insects, it's a Tree House!
Use the Safe for your valuables and electronics!
Lock the windows and doors, when you leave the unit.
No visitors without former approval