Su questo annuncio
50 sqm apartment
queen size bed (possibility to put two extra beds)
2 sitting areas
fully equipped kitchen
LCD satellite TV
We speak English,German & Hebrew.
Also have a look at our second listing Romantic Ein Kerem !!!
"In a peaceful valley between mountains and hills, surrounded by the beauty of natural groves, nestles one of Jerusalem’s most picturesque neighborhoods - Ein Kerem.
Like an island in a sea of green forest in southwest Jerusalem, Ein Kerem has charming stone houses adorned with arches, churches whose bells chime in the clear air and lovely paths paved with stone.
Ein Kerem is an important gem in Israel’s tourism crown, and will capture the heart of any visitor. There are many fine restaurants for connoisseurs and quaint guest rooms offering relaxing hospitality in authentic surroundings. Artists inspired by Ein Kerem’s beauty have settled here to paint and display their works to the public.
Ein Kerem is truly a place worth visiting, with many charming treasures to enjoy."
"Ein Kerem is a picturesque village on the south western outskirts of Jerusalem. This small village (which is today a neighborhood within Jerusalem) has great significance in Christian traditions, since this is where according to the tradition John the Baptist was born. Ein Kerem was an Arab village that was built during the 14th century, and was later occupied by the IDF during the war of independence. Initially the Arab houses were settled by new immigrants from Morocco and Romania, but today the village draws a wealthier population of artists and people of free trades."
There is free public parking across the street.
Bus stop is 3 minutes walking distance.
Possibility to free Park & Ride with the Jerusalem light-rail 5 minutes away.
1. CHECK OUT TIME is 11:00 am. Any late check-outs must be approved in advance.
2. CHECK IN TIME IS 2:30 pm. An early check-in must be approved in advance.
3. LUGGAGE can be placed at our home befor check in or after check out.
4. SMOKING POLICY. Smoking is not allowed.
5. PHONES. There are no phones with local service located in the apartment.
6. INTERNET CONNECTION. Wireless access is available.
7. VISITORS are welcome. Overnight stays of visitors though require extra payment. It is forbidden to leave the apartment to third parties and to pass on the apartment key.
8. NO PETS ALLOWED
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 36 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Born in Regensburg/ Germany, living in Jerusalem/ Israel.
Studied Photography & Digital Media.
Mother of two.
Favorite Travel Destinations: India and the far East, Cuba