Su questo annuncio
The house is arranged well for 2 families, with plenty of together space, and places to go for privacy. A king sized master bedroom is located upstairs, downstairs is a queen and a 'kid's' room with 2 double bunk beds. Sofas and an extra mattress are also available for extra guests.
It is a 2 minute drive to the Tahoe Donner Downhill and Cross Country ski areas, as well as the excellent Trout Creek Rec Center with heated pools and work out facilities. Guest passes are available for discounts to the Tahoe Donner Amenities. Wifi coverage and land line make it an easy and reliable place to work from while on vacation.
This beautiful cabin is a perfect mixture of seclusion and accessibility. All of North Shore easily accessible - 10 minutes away from the lake, and 15 minutes away from lake tahoe, 10 minutes to downtown Truckee.
★3 Bedrooms accommodate up to 8 people comfortably in beds. 2 Full Baths, Master bath with Jacuzzi. Washer and Dryer.
★Genuine wood-burning stove smells amazing.
★Complete with Cable, broadband, and phone service.
★Beautiful loft design is spaceous yet intimate, with reading room and master suite.
★Fully stocked with outdoor and indoor activities.
★Complementary passes to all Tahoe Donner facilities: Pools, hot tubs, fitness centers, snow play area, downhill and cross country ski areas, horseback riding.
Perfectly set up for 2 families or groups. Great together space, plus private areas for getting away from it all. Fully stocked with kitchen ware and linens.
Rates as low as $200 per night. Discounts for return rentals and referrals.
****UPDATE: Special Summer Rates $175 / night!!!!
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the cabin. Please smoke outside on the decks with doors closed to ensure that the cabin remains smoke free for the enjoyment of all our guests.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the Rental Confirmation may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and a Pet Addendum must be completed.
Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the garage and driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit.
Treat the property and environment with respect by turning off lights and equipment when not in use and using only the resources that you require. The Lake Tahoe is an area of great natural beauty and will only stay that way if we all do our part to preserve it.
A proposito dell'host, Kevin
We love Tahoe! The cabin is on a quiet street with great views. Tahoe Donner is a beautifully maintained mountain community with killer amenities - downhill, cross-country, pool, tennis, golf, snow play area, gym, sauna....all available to you as our guests. This is a nice family home, waiting for your visit! We use it ourselves so it is kept in great condition.
We are an international family - and we've lived in California for about 2 years after 16 years in Russia and 2 years in Italy. Our snowboarding sons are 8 and 14, and we try to keep up with them.
The perfect guests for us are those looking for a place to go from time to time (repeat guests or those booking several weeks/weekends are offered amazing discounts!) and respectful of our home. Hope something here appeals to you. Look forward to your inquiry!