Su questo annuncio
This uniquely furnished and spacious apartment (108 m2) is the best choice for any group of travelers! Here you have everything you need to hang out and relax with your family or friends after a busy day in the city.
The flat has 3 rooms and accommodates up to 6 people. The comfy huge sofa in the living room turns the apartment into a lounge - You can watch Netflix or play PlayStation 3 on our 65" 4K TV.
The apartment has:
• Main bedroom with one double bed (160 cm) and two single beds (80 cm).
• Large living room with a huge sofa consisting of three bed mattresses, each providing a comfy place to sleep. Beds can be moved around if, for example, two families wish to sleep in their own rooms.
• Dining area and kitchen equipped for cooking. The dining table has plenty of room for 6 or more people to wine and dine.
This apartment is located next to Hakaniemi square on the edge of vibrant Kallio neighborhood. Formerly a working-class neighborhood, the laid-back, original and spirited Kallio has a noteworthy array of boutiques, cafes, restaurants, bars and public saunas.
• Hakaniemi market hall just next to the apartment offers Nordic delicacies freshly from the producer.
• Several public saunas, also offering ice swimming. Are you brave enough to take a dip in the frozen sea?
• Restaurants, shops, bars, night clubs – all just walking distance from the apartment.
• Multiple trams and buses stop in front of the door. Even the airport bus stops right in front of the apartment.
• Metro stop is just 50 m from the apartment.
You can easily get to anywhere in Helsinki from here and walk to the main sightseeing attractions!
Late check in until 2 am is possible, but please send me a message in advance.
According to Finnish residential law, silence in the building between 10 pm and 7 am. Please respect the neighbors, thank you!
No smoking inside.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 1479 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hi my name is Ilkka (Ike).
Welcome to Helsinki.
I started on Airbnb by listing our Ranch in 2011. Soon after it became one of the most desired destinations in Finland. Since then the number of listings I represent has grown, and I have hosted many guests from around the world.
I have a professional team helping me to take care of your arrival, communication, cleaning and operations. We are here to make your stay great. Welcome!