Su questo annuncio
Choose this fresh room in the beautiful, comfortable, safe, relaxing and big Villa with direct access to the public beach 50 meters away. Located in a residential quiet area of Patti with walkable restaurants and food markets.
Imagine your double room with a private bathroom in a beautiful house by the beach called Villa Lina built in the post-war Mediterranean style.
If you are more than 2 you can book other rooms and get a discount or if you are 10 up to 12 check the listing for the fullhouse. You can live in your beautiful room and share the common area in a 2 floors, 190 square meters house with 600 square meters garden and direct access to the sea only 50 meters away.
Enjoy the sun in the public sandy beach with four sunbeds and sun umbrella. Cocktail is 300 meters away in a private beach or you can make your own. Use three bikes in the house and rent more if you need. a beautiful house by the beach called Villa Lina built in the post-war Mediterranean style.
Check also other rooms and house for 1,2,3, or more people. Click on my profile to see the other listings.
Coming into town by car you will find an uncovered parking inside the house for three cars and you can also easily park on the private street.
On the ground-floor of the Villa there is:
a big living-room with a fireplace corner, a TV, sofa-bed for two; a dining-room; a kitchen with table, four gas-stoves, a dishwasher, a laundry, kitchen kit for twelve person, a bedroom with bathroom. This floor has air-conditioned.
On the first-floor there is:
a little studio with writing-desk, bookcase and a sofa-bed for one; four double bedrooms (one of this has also a single bed. The bedrooms have balconies or terrace and they are furnished very comfortable.
The garden is furnished with deck-chairs, and protected for your privacy with a wall and a gate. There is a box shower in the garden and guests can use also three bikes in the house. The linen change and the room-cleaning is bi-weekly with an extra cost. In the house there is also WiFi internet.
The Villa is in a very quite place, and at the same time it's easy to join all interesting places and services. The garbage trucks come at 5am and neighbors are usually quite like you. Your holiday beach house might provide the ultimate in peace and quiet…until the roosters start crowing at the break of dawn. It's no problem we have new windows, ear plugs, chicken at dinners!
Interazione con gli ospiti
If you need any help in different languages (English, Italian, Norwegian and French) before, during and after your holiday, you can contact Elio and Linn.
On the spot, during your stay, you will have the house owner Giuseppe and Tita available for you to fix any kind of problem you might have.
It's also available for you babysitting and tour guide if you want to have stress free and fun on your holiday.
What I love about the neighborhood are the Eolian islands, just in front of the Villa, the amazing Nebrodi Park and the Greek theater of Tindari only few minutes away.
If you want to admire the Marinello lakes and beaches, oasis of WWF, they are only 10 minutes from the villa.
You can also have excursions from the exit of a Messina-Palermo motor-way (only 1 km distance) in the beautiful city of (email hidden)) and the capital Palermo (100 km).
You should definitely experience these incredible places easy to arrive: Taormina, Cefalù, Etna, Nebrodi Park and Milazzo.
Un giro nei dintorni
In this area called Mongiove, part of the city Patti, there are few public transportation available so the best is to rent a car or use a taxi.
In general public transportation in Sicily are not so good and efficient.
There is a private parking inside the house for three cars and outside in the private street.
Guests can use the three bikes in the house and rent more if they need.
From Catania Fontana Rossa Airport to reach our house you can:
A. Rent a car from Catania Fontana Rossa Airport and take the speedway Catania-Messina. Once you arrive to Messina stay on the motorway Messina-Palermo and take the exit PATTI ( at about 30 minutes from Messina ).
Immediately after the exit Patti turn on the right for Mongiove, and after about 900 mt turn left in a private road and stop on the second house on the right. You will see a white gate and the sign "Villa Lina".
B. Take the bus AMT "ALIBUS" 457 (every 20 min. from (phone number hidden)) from Catania Fontana Rossa Airport to reach the Catania Central Station (stazione centrale).
Take a train to Patti-S.Piero Patti, that is 5 minutes away with a car from Villa Lina. You will need to change with another train in Messina train station and the trip takes from 2:30 to 3:45 hours.
C. Take a bus (Giuntabus) from Catania Fontana Rossa Airport to Patti and from there you can take a local bus, rent a car or (email hidden); From Palermo Airport "Falcone e Borsellino":
A. Rent a car and take the motorway A19 Palermo-Messina. Exit in PATTI. Immediately after the exit turn on the right for Mongiove , after about 900 mt there is a private road on the left, the second house on the right with a white gate is Villa Lina.
B. Take the Train from Palermo Airport to the Palermo Central Station and from there to Patti-S.Piero Patti train station, that is 5 minutes away with a car from Villa Lina.
Rent a car and take the speedway A20 Messina-Palermo. Take the Exit PATTI and immediately after the exit turn on the right for Mongiove.
After 900mt there is a private road on the left, the second house on the right with a white gate is Villa Lina.
Altre cose da evidenziare
- Infants until 3 years old DO NOT PAY a part ONLY €5 per day if the infant bed is requested.
- Included breakfast with home made Italian jam, biscuits and drinks.
Like my style and this listing is booked during your desired dates?
>>> Click on my profile photo or name and click View all listings, on the bottom left corner.
- You can arrive at the Property after the time specified by us on the Arrival Date and you must leave the property on the time specified by us on the departure date. We will let you know these times in writing before your stay.
- You agree to comply with the regulations set out in every property manual and any other regulations reasonably specified by us from time to time and ensure that they are observed by all members.
- You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses clean and in good condition.
- You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, windows or any other part of the Property nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighboring properties.
- You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property while at the Property.
- You agree to ensure that each member of your party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
- You cannot allow more people to stay in the Property than expressly authorized, nor can you significantly change the make up of the party during your stay in the Property, nor can you take your pet into the Property unless permitted by us in writing in advance. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave it.
- We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the Booking by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you for any fees already paid to us in those circumstances. Any refund will be at our sole discretion.
- You agree to allow us or any representative of
ours access to the Property at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs, in an emergency or to ensure you are complying with this Booking Contract.
- If you want to bring pets of small size you can check with Elio and Linn to make sure you don't bother any other guests.
- Smoking is allowed outside the house.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
"Hospitality isn’t just about a place to sleep or eat. A friendly face that meet you, offer you bed sheets, towels, a big smile and a welcome basket with local products it's how customers are taken care by Mondosol."
Elio and Linn - Co Founders of Mondosol
HOW IT ALL BEGAN
• On our first travel in Sicily, we have established cooperation with local property owners. Here we’ve learned that the best way to visit a place is by learning the local culture and making authentic experiences (eating gelato & pane cunzato).
• In October of 2010 in Oslo, Norway, Mondosol has created a trusted marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodation around the world online or from a mobile phone combining the educational experience.
THE THINGS WE LIKE
Our love for education (from the Insight Guides) and travel (from the movies Only You, Roman Holidays and Under the Tuscan Sun) is crafted and cared by local property owners. After hundreds of hours we are improving hospitality.
THE EASIEST WAY
• If you are looking for a room for a night, a flat for a week, or a villa for a month, Mondosol connects people to unique travel and learning experiences, at any price point, in many different cities.
• Once you book with Mondosol you will have a world-class customer service or once you rent with Mondosol you will join a growing property owners community very happy );
LET US MANAGE YOUR ACCOMMODATION
If you want to monetize your extra space and showcase it to an international audience, is your opportunity to reach more than 44 million travelers per month. Mondosol promote your accommodation on the major sites.
LEARN AND TRAVEL WITH MONDOSOL!