2 Camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
Super clean, quiet retreat just 5 minutes from UofL's baseball and football stadiums, Churchill Downs, the airport, and the Kentucky Exposition Center. While you're here, catch the tranquil sound of Buddhist monks chanting their daily prayers in front of the temple on the corner.
Kitty's house is a charming 1926 house located in a tree-filled residential neighborhood that's just minutes from anything you want to do while you're in Louisville.
Visitors with allergies to cigarette smoke or pet dander will appreciate that we do not allow smoking (not even e-cigarettes) or pets at this property. The house is sparkling clean and well stocked to make visitors feel right at home:
* Off-street parking in driveway
* Fireplace with new vent-free gas logs
* 2 comfortable, queen-size beds with good mattresses and pillows and very high thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton sheets
* Towels, soap, shampoo/conditioner
* 52" plasma television
* High-speed internet
* Free Netflix
* Kitchen with everything you need for cooking and serving meals (no deep-frying, please). (We kept it old school with no dishwasher.)
* Coffee maker and tea kettle
* Refrigerator, electric stove/oven, toaster oven, microwave, blender
* Washer and dryer
* Ironing board and steam iron
* Ping pong!
* Full bath on main floor; water closet and cold water laundry sink in basement
* Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, playing cards and poker chips, books
* Safe and easy-to-access storage for bicycles.
Whether you're here on business or just for fun, you'll love the fact that Kitty's is super clean, quiet, and comfortable. We're centrally located and easy to find. Here's where we're situated:
* 2 miles from Churchill Downs, Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, Jim Patterson Stadium, and Iroquois Amphitheater in Iroquois Park. In the fall, the park hosts the Jack O'Lantern Spectacular, a 1/4-mile walking trail lit at night by 5,000 carved pumpkins! Local artists do the carving, and proceeds go to our parks system.
* 1.7 miles from Louisville International Airport, Speed Art Museum, and University of Louisville
* 3 miles from St. James Court in Old Louisville and Kentucky Exposition Center/Fairgrounds
* 4.5 miles from the Mega Cavern
* 5 miles from NULU, Actors Theatre of Louisville, Louisville Zoo, YUM! Center, Fourth Street Live!, and Kentucky International Convention Center
* 5.5 miles from Louisville Slugger Museum, Frazier History Museum, Louisville Science Center, and the Galt House Hotel
* 6 miles from Bardstown Road and the Highlands
* 7 miles from Louisville Waterfront Park (Big Four Bridge)
Entire house, including screened-in sunroom, patio with table and chairs and fire pit, and basement with ping pong table.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We live next door and are available if you need anything or want a restaurant recommendation.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Off-street parking in driveway. Maximum two vehicles. Only registered guests, please. No visitors allowed.
This is a strictly no-pets, no-smoking property (not even e-cigarettes).
Only registered guests will be allowed on the property (maximum four registered guests and two vehicles). Thank you.
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
My husband and I bought "Kitty's house" from our friend and beloved next-door neighbor, who lived there until she was almost 98! We've been restoring this 1926 brick cottage to its original charm and using it as a guest house for friends and family from out-of-town. Now, we're offering this super clean and quiet retreat to other travelers, as well.