Su questo annuncio
Cartagena´s northern zone is quiet but with the perfect location when arriving by air, close to Las Americas Convention Center and only 7 minutes away from the old city.
Pool / beach / sauna / ocean view.
The place has a Cartagenian colonial decoration
An exclusive complex that has a modern architecture and glassy look, located at the northern zone of Cartagena. It has an extra-large swimming pool with an infinite panoramic view, a turkish bath, and air conditioned reception room with ocean view, two elevators, BBQ set, power generator with full coverage and comfortable social areas.
This is the new place to go in Cartagena, isolated from traffic, close to important hotels like Radisson, Las Americas and Holiday Inn Morros.
Business trip: If you are going to Las Américas Convention Center this is the perfect location: 5 minutes walk.
The building has ocean view on the front and a beautiful nature's reserve on the back.
If you go to the beach, take a nice walk heading north and if you like nautical sports you can rent jet skis, kayaks, kitesurfs etc.
- Ocean view terrace
- Turkish bath
- Safe box
- Restaurants near you: Las Americas beach restaurant, Sushi Garden (Morros 922), Hotel Holiday Inn Morros,
- Minimarket: First floor of the building.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I would recommend guests my favorite restaurants and bars, and any ideas / deals to try in Cartagena.
Here are some recommended plans for Cartagena:
1. Hire a motor-boat to visit amazing beaches and islands: https://es.airbnb.com/rooms/. Visit San Felipe's Castle which is the largest Colonial Spanish Fort in Colombia and an outstanding example of military engineering from the Colonial Period. It was originally built between 1639 and 1657 and later enlarged in 1762. There is an incredible view of the city on the top of the Fort. If you are coming to Cartagena this is a must see!
3. In the old city I like San Pedro restaurant because of the atmosphere if you sit outside in front of the old San Pedro Claver Cathedral. Make sure they give you a nice table outside. They are very good with reservations and have staff that speak English well.
4. If you want to relax and feel the breeze from the sea while tasting a martini/margarita, Cafe del Mar is the place to go.
Un giro nei dintorni
You are just 5 minutes away from the Rafael Nuñez airport and 10 minutes away from the Colonial Walled City.
Take a taxi for 6-7 USD to the old city
Altre cose da evidenziare
Centenario Park: Build to commemorate 1 century of freedom from the Spaniards, is a park of republican style remodeled in 2013, full of green zones.
Bazurto social Club: Authentic caribbean rhythms and popular Cartagenian culture / music / decoration.
Café Havana: Traditional cartagenian bar great for Mojitos and Salsa.
Media Luna Bar: Every Wednesday of the year go for the Visa for a Dream party, live music, backpackers favorite place.
0. All the guests must be registered with the front desk, non registered guest can´t access.
Check in is at 2:00PM and check out is at 11:00am, we appreciate your consideration with this hours as it takes time to get the space clean and ready.
1. No pets.
2. No parties.
3. Follow pool and building rules.
4. When you come back from the beach wash your feet in the parking lot outside the building or use the shower near the pool to remove the sand.
5. If you want to use the turkish bath, ask the pool guy to turn it on.
6. Smoking is prohibited.
7. Leave the safe box open. Locate the rest button by the door and keep it pressed for 5 seconds.
8. Cleaning is mandatory every Monday or Tuesday at 8:30 AM.
9. Take care of the place :)
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 230 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Responsible person looking for a spiritual and social path.
I think Cartagena is a magic city perfect for doing business or getting a break.