Su questo annuncio
(Please note that this apt is NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.
Larger groups can rent it in combination with another nearby listing)
I rent this lovely apartment, in a typical milanese 19th century building, that I use only few days a week for myself. It is fully equipped, and very well and carefully kept and looked after.
I lived abroad extensively and am often away, and I truly take pleasure in thinking that other people are enjoying its warmth, light, quietness, charm, airy coziness.
The apartment is located in the center, 15' on foot south from Duomo square, in a very lively and friendly area (Ticinese, half way between Duomo, 15' on foot, and the Navigli area, 5' on foot), full of small cafés, restaurants, little shops.
It overlooks the beautiful public garden of Conca del Naviglio, which has a fenced children area, with swings slides etc, and a dog fenced area; and you can also rent municipal bycicles there. Unfortunately NO KIDS UNDER 10, though - staircase too unsafe.
The overall setting and location of the apartment, even though in the heart of the city, makes you somehow feel on vacation.
For those of you who have a CAR:
- private GARAGE available 150 meters from the building, 24hrs custody, for an extra fee of 20 euros per day.
- the apartment is located inside the limited traffic area. For further info see Area C Milano site.
Groups larger than 5 could be interested in the fact that the apartment is located a few steps from my brother-in-law's "Brand New Central Coziness" https://www.airbnb.it/rooms/3519937 (sleeps 5).
Home is fully equipped and guests are very welcome to use everything, I just ask that if they finish up something they replace it.
Arrival time: please be as accurate as you can and if you are late call as soon as you find out.
For every hour of delay after the first on the agreed time there will be an extra charge of 10 euros.
- NO PARTIES, NO EXTRA GUESTS and NO MUSIC after 9pm.
- *never* operate the bedrooms' WINDOWS manually. only with remote control.
- divide accurately the GARBAGE into glass; plastic; organic; mixed non organic.
- the apt must be left in very good order (as you found it, no dishes to wash etc.)