Between our posh & historical area and Connaught Place, the heart of Delhi, you have the museums, Govt residences of its employees and politicians only, embassies, The President of India, ministries and houses of 10 to 100 millions USD each.
Breakfast INCLUDED / Heater for Delhi winter / 2 Speed Internet Wifi (40 MBPS each) / Unlimited advice for your travel and stay in Delhi
At our place, you have real people, it is not a Bed and Breakfast managed by employees where the owner is rarely here, it is not a hotel, it is a home where you can spend time talking with the locals.
Authenticity is the word.
When you come to know the cost of the flat and houses in the posh and green Nizamuddin East, you will understand that you have a great deal in Nizamuddin East, central area :-)
Nizamuddin East is an upscale residential colony in New Delhi. It is located on Mathura Road and is home to Humayun's Tomb, one of Delhi's most famous monuments. It is considered to be one of New Delhi's greenest and most peaceful residential colonies. The colony having 286 houses, including Jaipur Estate, and 32 public parks.
About the property
1. You will have one room in a 3 rooms with private bath room/toilet and balcony for each room. (27 square meter size room + bathroom + balcony)
2. Big lounge
3. A real kitchen.
5. A terrace with view on Humayun's Tomb, the monument that has inspired the Taj Mahal 100 years later.
6. The area is safe, quiet and without traffic.
7. No problem of Water, electricity or transportation.
8. Unlimited drinking water
Location – neighborhood description
1. Between 25 to 45 min from Delhi International airport. (according to Delhi traffic)
2. Prepaid Auto rickshaw stand 3 minutes walk. (No more cheating by them when you go to discover the city)
3. A Transfer from/to airport can be arranged
A. International electricity adapter
B. Travel guides (Lonely Planet, Routard)
C. Delhi Maps
D. Meals on request
E. Unlimited free calls to one land line number in: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, Denmark, France, UK, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Panama, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Peru, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Venezuela.
or one mobile number in: USA, Canada or France.
Attractions and distance
1. 10 minutes from the heart of Delhi Connaught Place.
2. 6 min from India Gate and the house of the President.
3. 3 minutes walk from Humayun's Tomb (Private entry, only for Nizamuddin East people).
4. 10 min walk from the daily sufi music in the old Nizamuddin, full of history.
5. The Taj Mahal, Mumbai, Amritsar, south India, Khajuraho, Dehradun...all are possible via the Nizamuddin railway station, 2 minutes walk.
Our other options: >>>>>
My Other Listings >>>>>> Check the links on the right of this page.
In the flat, we speak French, English, Arabic and little Spanish.
For the security of all, our area have CCTV and our home has a visible one in the lounge pointing the entrance door.
Ps: We stay in touch from your first message on AirBnb, till your visit at my place, your departure and even later. Don't hesitate to contact me and ask me questions about your projects in India.
Guest Access: All our flat, parking, terrace, kitchen, Internet...
Interazione con gli ospiti
Interaction with Guests: We Ben & Prachi& Brampal are the hosts in this flat and our friends Sid & Kelly who live at about 130 meters distance from us, we help each other to manage our listings and never let our travelers alone in case of need.
Prachi is a lawyer and practices between Delhi and Pune and Ben organizes cultural activities for French and Indian schools. We both need to travel for our work between Delhi and Pune where we have our second flat. When not traveling we spend the majority of our time at home and are available to interact.
You are not alone in our flat, in case we are absent, you always have our friendly Brampal, who take care of the flat and you, he speaks English, speaks and laugh with you and never try to cheat you or be nice to have a tip. He is genuine.
It is downgrading his importance considering him just as a staff person, for us, he is a member of our family, we threat him as equal.
In all the cases, we are always available over the phone and emails to reply to your questions, help you with any thing you want, even at midnight.
You can also go and meet Sid and Kelly who are 130 meters from our place if you need anything.
Altre cose da evidenziare
FREE: You have free calls to more than 106 countries (landlines) and 95 for mobile lines. Contact us for that and you need a smartphone or a tab.
- Breakfast: Tea or coffee, a well appreciated omelette (2 eggs), jam/butter, up to 4 toasts. If you need something else, you can get it from the market (parentha, dosa, cereals, milk, Nutella, juice...).
In English (En anglais):
- Smoking possible only in the balcony or outside.
- Please leave your shoes at the entrance.
- - The Dinning table is here for your meals, we request you to not eat in the room.
- We believe in and appreciate the conservation of energy so we request you to switch off lights, fans, electrical appliances like water heater, AC etc, when not in use.
-Official check out is 11:00.
-Official check in is 12:00.
- You can Check-in earlier, and/or check out later, if available, please inform us.
-You have a 24h access to the house.
- You can arrive late night, it is not a problem. Just inform us.
- As it is an Indian Gov obligation applying on every person hosted in India, a copy of your passport/visa is needed. The day they will stop the law, we will be happy to stop also.
- The security deposit: No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method.
For your information: How does Airbnb handle security deposits?
En français (In French):
- Fumer est possible au balcon ou à l'extérieur.
- Penser à laisser vos chaussures à l'entrée.
- Nous croyons et apprécions l’économie d’énergie. S'il vous plait, aidez nous à garder nos charges et donc nos prix bas en éteignant ce que vous n'utilisez pas. (lumière, chauffe eau, climatisation...)
- Check-in en avance et/ou chek-out décalé possibles, si disponibilité, m'informer sur ce sujet.
- Le Check out officiel est à 11h00.
- Le Check in officiel est à 12h00.
- Vous avez un accès 24h/24 à la maison.
- Vous pouvez arriver tarde le soir, pas de soucis. Simplement, informez nous.
- Dépôt de garantie: Aucun débit ni aucune autorisation de prélèvement n'auront lieu sur le mode de paiement du voyageur.
Pour votre information: Comment Airbnb gère les cautions ?https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/140