Kylemore is a spectactular country mansion close to the city & airport.
It is surrounded by lakes, trees and farmland. It's beautifully appointed with an eclectic mix of antiques and modern art. It offers privacy, and a taste of the real New Zealand countryside. The house built in the 1880s has a unique history. It has since been totally updated with every modern convenience. Kylemore is also the perfect country wedding venue. Call or email us to discuss your requirements and budgets.
Five spacious rooms each with their own unique design attributes and individuality.
Ten people in this house never feels crowded as there are so many private areas both interior and exterior.
Beware it's addictive, most guests don't want to leave.
Guests can avail themselves of a large living room, a library, a magnificent dining room, a games room, spacious decks and the heated pool and tennis court.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Your host lives in the house in a separate apartment, and is happy to assist you with any queries you might have.
The house comes with a very quiet and friendly dog, and two very social cats. In the land surrounding the house, you'll see many types of indigenous birds and wildlife, plus cattle.
• Strictly no smoking indoors. Smoking outside is permitted, but please dispose of your cigarette butts safely.
• No animals or pets.
• Please place all rubbish in the bins provided.
• Please leave the house in a tidy condition at the end of your stay.
• Guests making a booking and any additional guests must be over 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a suitable parent or guardian.
• The number of adults and children to occupy the property must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed the allowed number of guests.
• This property is a residential dwelling and is to be used strictly for residential purposes by the guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated at the time of booking.
• The use of the property for a function, party, wedding, or any other form of event is strictly prohibited.
Nessuna recensione (ancora)
Questa casa non ha alcuna recensione. Se soggiornerai qui, la tua recensione apparirà in questa posizione.
Julie & Andy thrive on life, and what it brings in the way of challenges and new friends. They have boundless energy and have run a successful film and video production business in central Auckland for many years, at the same time they taught themselves to farm, and ran a 200 acre beef farm in Ararimu, without outside assistance. They shifted the house, Kylemore onto their farm from central Auckland 15 years ago, and have painstakingly restored it. Then their boys all grew up and left home, and realising they were rattling around in this huge house, sharing it with others was the next priority.
Julie and Andy have travelled extensively, they are accomplished sailors and have a sailing yacht in Europe.