As the name suggests, this beautiful cottage which sleeps five people
and two dogs, is situated right in the harbour of Porthleven. Harbour
View has a lovely woodburning stove in the open-plan living/dining
room, a well-equipped modern kitchen and a sunny courtyard with outside
furniture. Upstairs, there are three pretty bedrooms – a double, twin
and single – and a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. The
cottage is literally a minute from Porthleven’s harbour front with its
wide variety of shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher,
fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no
* Outside: Patio area with table and chairs.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed. £25 per week per pet
* Parking: No parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.4 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Non disponibile: Rilevatore di monossido di carbonio
Sistemazione per la notte
Cosa tenere a mente
Regole della casa
- Non è consentito fumare
- Vietato organizzare feste/eventi
- È consentito portare animali domestici