5 minute walk to Ipanema & Copacabana beaches. 1 block from subway at Gal. Osorio. AC, High speed internet, Wifi, Cable TV, 32" LED TV, DVD player. Sleeps 5: 2 double beds - and one single bed in a small maid's room, 2 bathrooms with toilet and shower. Small kitchen, microwave, stove, big fridge. 24 hr doorman. Taxi and bus 10 steps away. Many restaurants, pharmacies, clubs and supermarkets within a block. 24 hour doorman. Safe block. Very quiet - apt. faces inside of block with trees.
A charming one bedroom, clean, silent and modern, 2 blocks from Ipanema beach and 3 blks from Copacabana beach. Sleeps 5 with comfort - 2 double beds and 1 single bed in a separate small room, 2 bathrooms with showers, fully equipped kitchen, 1 block from Metro. WIFI, Cable, and hi-speed internet included
BEAUTIFUL ONE BEDROOM IN IPANEMA FOR TEMP RENT OR LONG TERM - WITH EXTRA BEDROOM + TWO BATHROOMS WITH SHOWERS (SLEEPS 5 PEOPLE)
THE BEACH: The best beach in Rio (Arpoador - the part of Ipanema beach with no cars and the cleanest water) is a mere 3-4 minute walk away, and supermarkets, etc. are even closer - and two gyms around the corner. Copacabana beach is also less then a 10 minute walk away.
It is one block from the subway station at Praça General Osorio which puts you downtown in 15 minutes.
1. THE APARTMENT - The INTERNET is awesome - a cable hook up with 10 Megas and WIFI. Also cable TV with
many stations including local, Nat. Geographic, Universal, Cine Tele, etc. The apartment has been freshly painted and a new, more powerful AC unit installed. The kitchen is fully equipped with a 4-burner gas stove, stainless steel cooking ware, microwave, and full sized refrigerator. The sofa you see in the living room is a full cotton Japanese model - extremely comfortable for sitting or sleeping. The raised sink in main bathroom has hot water in the tap - a rare item for brazilian houses, and there is a second bathroom with toilet and shower.
SLEEPS FIVE PEOPLE WITH TOTAL COMFORT.
2. LAYOUT - is a bedroom with the large window looking out on the interior of a huge block with trees, a living room in middle of the apt.- both have access to main bathroom (sink with hot water, shower, and toilet). Plus a maid's room with A/C, closet, and a single bed the apt. is very quiet and has large view of the sky. Nice artwork, including original batik paintings by brazilian artists, and indirect lighting complete the cozy atmosphere. Morning sunlight in the bedroom and palm trees under the window. With a nice view of the sky from the bedroom, the entire apt. is well-ventilated, with a nice breeze from the sea, which is 2 blocks away.
3. SAFETY - this is a very safe block. Taxi stand and bus stops are literally 10 steps from the apartment entrance.
4. AREA - There are many restaurants, pharmacies, internet cafes, etc. on the block and between the square (Praça General Osorio) and the building which are open late - lots of people on the street and no lonely blocks to walk - and 24 hour doorman. Even a mega Zona Sul supermarket open 24 hours one block away. On Sundays the "Hippie Fair" arts and crafts market takes place on this square.
5. AIR CONDITIONING in the bedroom, ceiling fan in the living room, and portable floor fan. Second A/C unit in maid's room.
I will be available to answer your questions by email, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or telephone. If you need more info about the apartment and/or Rio, don't hesitate to contact me.
The neighborhood is fabulous - lots of restaurants, bars, cafes, music clubs, super markets. Very safe also - and the apartment is one block away from the subway stop. Transportation - bus or taxi, is available steps away from the apt. Kiddie parks on the Praça General Osorio and at Arpoador. And Sundays the Arts and Crafts Fair ("Feira Hippie") has lots of great handicrafts and typical brazilian food.
One block away from the subway stop. Transportation - many buses to all points of the city and taxis are available steps away from the building entrance
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will be available to help resolve problems or offer advice on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) jeffgardner88 or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) ++((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
PLEASE NOTE: CHECKOUT MUST HAPPEN UP TO 11 AM. CHECKIN STARTS AT 13:00, UNLESS EARLY CHECKIN OUR CHECKOUT IS AUTHORIZED BY OWNER. THIS IS TO PREPARE THE APT. FOR GUESTS ARRIVING THE SAME DAY. Please note: Guests have to bring copies of their passports to leave at the reception, This is a condo regulation, and a good security measure for both guests and residents, as there are 4 doormen and they cannot be expected to recognize all temporary guests.
1. CARE OF THE APARTMENT -
Please treat the apartment as if it were your home, with the next renter in mind. You are
strongly urged to TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES at the door.
This insures that the apartment will remain clean much longer, will reduce upkeep and cleaning bills, and of course, prevent you from grinding street dirt and dog poop into the bathroom mats.
Please, DO NOT SMOKE in the apartment, it will make the apartment walls, curtains, bed linens, and furniture very unpleasant for the next tenants.
Do not leave garbage in the kitchen garbage bin if you leave the apt. for more than 24 hours, to avoid attracting insects. Garbage disposal is through the chute In the stairwell.
Recyclables - glass, metal, cardboard, plastic, and magazines and newspapers, can to be left on the stairs next to the garbage chute.
Beds - Please always use the plastic mattress protector underneath the bottom sheet, on thefuton sofa bed as well as the double bed. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - DO NOT THROW TOILET PAPER IN THE TOILET, USE THE WASTE BINS, OTHERWISE TOILETS WILL CLOG.
2. SAVE THE PLANET!
Global warming is a fact, please help save energy. Turn off all lights when you are not in the room, and make sure all lights, fans and appliances are off when you leave the apt.
The A/C unit in the bedroom is NOT there to cool the entire apartment, even with all the
windows shut. There is a ceiling fan in the living room to cool that area. If you do use the A/C,
please observe the following:
- Run A/C only with the bedroom door and window shut and only when you are in the
bedroom. Turn off A/C and fans when you leave the apartment
- Try natural air conditioning! - you only are one big block from the ocean, and if you leave the bedroom window and the window in the service area open, you will find that there is a lovely sea breeze almost all the time, combined with cross ventilation.
Even when you sleep in the bedroom with the door shut, the natural breeze is there, and the temperature drops considerably at night in Rio anyway - the open window will often do the trick.
- Use the floor fan, instead of the A/C
- Use the table top lamps to light the bedroom and living room, not ceiling lights.
- Electricity is 2 - 3 times more expensive in Rio than in the States or Europe. Your rental
fee includes an allowance for reasonable use of electricity. Excessive use (over 150 reais per month) will be deducted from your security deposit.
Questo host ha 27 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni