Wonderful apt on a quiet street yet central and close to everything.
This beautiful studio apartment is centrally located in the Ashbury Heights neighborhood, just three blocks from the famous Haight-Ashbury street corner. Also nearby are cozy Cole Valley, Buena Vista Park, Corona Heights Playground, and world famous Golden Gate Park.
Furnished in a rustic, farmhouse style, this studio is perfect for a romantic getaway but can comfortably accommodate up to 4 people. The unit comes fully furnished with a queen-size bed, as well as two twin mattresses stored in the closet. Linens, cookware, and dishes are provided. Includes TV (CEA antenna programming) and free wireless internet access.
Permit-free street parking is available, and public transportation is easily accessible, with many stops in walking distance. Use San Francisco Municipal Transportation to get to Union Square, the Ferry Building, the Castro, and more!
* MUNI 33, half a block away on Ashbury (the Mission District)
* MUNI 6, one block away on Frederick (Union Square, downtown/the Financial district, the Embarcadero)
* MUNI 71, three blocks away on Haight (Union Square, downtown/the Financial district)
* MUNI 43, three blocks away on Haight (the Marina District)
* MUNI 37, three blocks away on Haight (Noe Valley and the Castro District)
* N-Judah, five blocks away on Carl (downtown/the Financial district)
Please be respectful of our neighbors and keep noise levels down from 10 PM until 8 AM.
Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment, it is a non-smoking unit.
Upon checking out, bed sheets and pillow covers should be left out, unfolded on the mattress, and used towels should be left in the tub. The unit should be left in the same condition as you found it.
Questo host ha 308 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni