This is the holiday house of your dreams! Amazing luxury accommodation
with unrivalled sea views, plenty of outside space, and big enough to
accommodate your family and friends, have the holiday of a lifetime in
this breathtaking property. Spacious and light, with additional
features such as a well-equipped games room, and decorated to the
highest standard, this five star holiday property will give you a
holiday you will never forget. Overlooking a sandy beach which
stretches for four whole miles, with the rugged and beautiful mountains
of Wales on the horizon, just imagine waking up here and enjoying your
breakfast to that beautiful seaview. Just 4 miles from the picturesque
coastal village of Aberdaron with its small shops, cafés, pubs and
bakery, and close to many other small yet thriving villages, experience
the real Wales in this area, in which the Welsh language is an everyday
part of life. Visit the sacred and tranquil Bardsey Island by boat, or
walk the coastal path and get to know the small bays and inlets of the
Llŷn peninsula. Or simply sit back, relax, and enjoy the view, which
has to be one of the best in Wales.
* Size – sleeps up to 14 in six bedrooms.
* Beds – two king, one king with bunk bed, one double, four single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, sitting room, second sitting
room, utility room, wet room, king-size bedroom with additional
bunk and ensuite, entrance hall. First floor – king-size bedroom,
double bedroom, twin bedroom, king-size bedroom, shower room,
bathroom. Second floor – small sitting area, shower room, twin
* Kitchen and utilities – two single ovens, two dishwashers, large
induction hob, larder fridge and separate larder freezer, slow
cooker, microwave, coffee machine, utility room, tumble dryer.
* Entertainment – TVs in both sitting rooms. DVD player and TV in
ground floor bedroom, TV and second-floor sitting-room. Outside
games room includes a hockey, table tennis, dartboard, football
game, and large connect four game.
* For families – cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring
your own cot linen.
* Outside – large enclosed lawn and garden with patio furniture and
large gas barbecue.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Welcome pack provided on arrival. Large basket of logs
provided. Hairdryer provided in each bedroom. Beauty therapy and/or
massage treatments can be prearranged for your stay. Please contact
owners for more details.
* Pets – up to 2 pets welcome at an additional cost of £30 per pet.
* This property has a £200 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along with the balance of your
holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by payin (Website hidden by Airbnb) non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
* Notes- Maximum number of guests is 14 (no camping allowed). Please
note that there is a heating metre in the games room which requires
pound coins or 20 pence pieces. Property is available for length of
stay between two nights minimum and seven nights maximum. No
smoking inside the property.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.