Get the real Welsh experience in this enchanting period property on the
Llyn Peninsula. It even has an outside playroom for children! This
lovingly restored 17th-century farmhouse is located on a farm where
Welsh is spoken as a first language, and is the perfect place to unwind
and enjoy the solitude of the Welsh countryside. Just 2 miles from the
coast, and 3 miles from the picturesque seaside village of Aberdaron,
with its pubs, shop, bakery and café, there is plenty of exploring to
do in this area. The Llŷn Peninsula is known for its bays, coves and
sandy beaches, and is within easy travelling distance to bigger towns
such as Pwllheli, Porthmadog and Caernarfon. Get to know the real Wales
in this period property with wooden beams, antique dresser, and wood
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two double beds (single bed can be added to one bedroom on
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility
room. First floor – double bedroom with ensuite, bathroom, double
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with electric stove,
four ring hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave. Washing
machine and tumble dryer in utility room.
* Entertainment – flatscreen TV and DVD. There are TVs in both
bedrooms. Maps, local books, board games, jigsaws, and books are
* For families – cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring
your own cot linen.
* Outside – private courtyard with patio furniture and wooden bench,
barbecue and clothesline. There is a shared enclosed garden with
two swings and trampoline. Outside toy room with Lego, wooden farm,
dolls, etc, keyboards and child size snooker table (Children must
be supervised at all times.)
* Parking – off-road parking available.
* General – bed linen hand and bath towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels.) Central heating and electricity included.
Hairdryer provided. Initial basket of logs provided free of charge,
and more are available to buy from the owner. Welcome pack provided
on arrival including home-made cakes and fresh loaf of bread from
the local bakery, tea, coffee and milk. Wi-Fi available. Lockable
shed available for bikes. Basic items such as washing up liquid,
toilet rolls, antibacterial spray etc are provided. Supermarket
delivery is available via Asda and Tesco. A farm tour can be
arranged for you in order for you to observe the daily activities
of the farm- Depending on the season, you could help feed hens,
collect the eggs and feed the lambs and calves.
* Pets – up to 2 dogs welcome at a charge of £25 per pet per stay.
* Notes – no smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along
with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver
this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.