With bags of charm and full of original features, this five star
cottage can sleep up to 8 for those get togethers with your family and
friends to enjoy the indulgence of this beautiful property. The views
will take your breath away, the Llŷn Peninsula is known for its sandy
beaches, small villages, lively Welsh culture and tranquility. Located
half a mile up a farm track, and on a small working farm, Stabal
Lleuddad is within easy travelling distance of the villages of
Tudweiliog and Nefyn, and it is easy to reach the many attractions and
adventures of the Llŷn Peninsula from this idyllic period cottage with
that extra touch of luxury – this place really is captivating.
* Size – sleeps eight in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two doubles, four singles.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, living area, double bedroom
with outside patio area, bathroom. First floor – double room, two
interconnecting twin bedrooms, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric oven and hob, dishwasher, coffee
machine, microwave and fridge freezer. There is a separate shared
laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer which can be
used free of charge.
* Entertainment – TV, Nintendo Wii, DVD player, traditional board
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – two patio areas with garden furniture, plus communal
gardens with benches.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Some hairdryers provided. Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack
provided on arrival, which includes home made bara brith. Basic
items are provided, such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls,
cleaning products, laundry powder and conditioner. The property can
be booked for short breaks at certain times of the year. Group
bookings with other three luxury cottages on site (Corlan Lleuddad,
Bythynnod Lleuddad Beudy Lleuddad) can be made to accommodate up
to 18 guests. Cottage available to let for any length of stay
between two nights and 14 nights.
* Pets- two well-behaved dogs can be accommodated at an extra cost of
£25 per dog per day.
* Notes – no smoking. This property has a £200 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Wales Cottage Holidays along
with the balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver
this bond by paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.