Su questo annuncio
Four lovely rooms in a pre 1910 house located centrally in town. One Double bed room, one Queen size, a Deluxe King size and a Family room for a group or single travelers (4 beds). All rooms are on-suite with access to relaxing lounge area. No cooking allowed unfortunately.
For individual room booking please see the listed private rooms under 22 Van Wijk street
Four lovely rooms in a pre-1910 house right in the center of the town, walking distance from all amenities. A house with great character, a homely feel and friendly hosts. We pride ourselves on great value and superb cleanliness.
We have a basic room (Verandah) R950 per night with a double bed, toilet, bidet, basin and shower in the room.
We have a standard room (Passage Room) R950 per night with a queen size bed, shower, basin and toilet en-suite.
We have a luxury room (De Luxe) R1250 per night with a kingsize bed which can be made into two single beds if you wish with a large complete bathroom consisting of bath, double basins, bidet, toilet and large shower en-suite.
We also have a Family Room for groups or the single traveler or those who do not wish to share a double bed at R550 per single bed per night. This section of the house consists of a room with a King size (R1100) or two single beds and two single beds (R350) in the adjoining lounge. The room has a shower, basin, bidet & toilet en-suite. This section can be booked by 3/4 people provided they are prepared to share the bathroom. One person may book a single bed and will not be expected to share with anyone else.
Price for children is R350 per child.
A communal kitchen is accessible to all guests. The Lounge area is accessible to the Singles Room or to a group who books both the Singles and Passage Room for the same period.
Smoking is only allowed outside on the verandah and cigarette butts need to be disposed of in the outside bin.
No cooking is allowed unfortunately.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Greeting at booking in, help or information when needed and greeting when checking out.
Check In : 2pm
Check Out: 10am
Altre cose da evidenziare
This is not a B&B and not self-catering. Complimentary coffee, tea and muffins are available in each room.
Welcome to 22 Van Wijk Street
PLEASE READ THIS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
1. Please use your “Do not disturb” sign to prevent us from embarrassing each other.
2. Please use your “Please service room” sign so that I know you have gone out and may enter the room. Should you wish to have a late sleep, leave the “Do not disturb” sign on the door. If you are staying for more than one day, please note that rooms vacated after 10:30 will not be serviced, so please make your own bed.
3. Towels will be replaced after the 3rd day, but please feel free to leave towels on floor in bathroom if you would like fresh towels. We will dry your towels for you while you are out.
4. Close windows, or if windows are open, close shutters. Just in case. Crime is everywhere.
5. The mosquito repellent is in the room, use if necessary. Please see that bottle is upright to prevent spill. Plug for repellent in Singles room is behind the wardrobe. Cars parked on the roadside is at your own risk.
6. Open gates to the outside and enter parking at 23A Cabrière Street.
7.WIFI – Please be considerate and DO NOT DOWNLOAD PHOTOS OR FILMS. Wifi limited to e-mails only.
7. PLEASE LEAVE KEYS IN THE DOOR WHEN YOU LEAVE!!!!!
We trust you will enjoy your stay.
If not – Please tell me.
If you do enjoy your stay - please tell your friends!!
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 107 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hi :-) We are Addey & Alta, are a retired couple living in the Franschhoek Valley. Addey is a retired banker, and Alta is a retired PA for Consulting Engineers who also worked as a Tourist Guide. Whilst enjoying a wonderful life here, we run a few guests rooms from out pre-1910 home. We love meeting all the wonderful visitors from all over the world who stay with us. We look forward to hosting you and are always open to tell you about the best Franschhoek has to offer and will make sure you have a lovely visit in the valley.