Our house is perfect if you plan a quiet holiday. You are 20 minutes away from Bucharest on the high way and instead of waking up with tram noise you wake up with birds singing. It is 2 minutes walk from the forest and with a lake view.
The house is big enough to have all the intimacy you need. The bedrooms are at the first floor and have a private bathroom. At the ground floor there is a big living-room with beautiful fireplace that during the winter time gives it a unique touch. The ground floor also has a small but equipped (microwave, big refrigerator, dishwasher, an electric stove, coffee machine along with all the dishes and cutlery you will need) kitchen. For the summers there is a barbecue grill in the backyard and a small pool. A sound system is available inside and outside.
- bed linen
- basic toiletries
- free wireless Internet access
- help buying train tickets, concert tickets or making restaurant reservations.
Mainly the ground floor, the 1st floor and the yard.
Interazione con gli ospiti
If I am in the country during the visit, I can be reached on my phone but no guarantees (if I sleep, I might not answer).
Airport pick-up and drop-off: 7 EUR/ person
Visits at main attractions/ private tours: to be discussed
1. Smoking is permitted in the kitchen, on the balcony or on the terrace, but not in the rooms.
2. Both house and garden doors should remain locked. Don't worry: the neighborhood, in general, is safe. However, it's better to lean on the safe side when considering the hosts' and your own personal goods.
3. As a pet we have a small turtle called Lord. If you plan on bringing your pet with you, please check with us first.
4. Do not bring any unknown persons inside the house during your stay.
The sure things I can say about myself are:
1. I LOVE my daughter (born in February 2011)
2. I LOVE traveling with her
So far we have visited: Bulgaria, Greece whole coasts (and 7 islands), Italy, France, Monaco, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Hungary, Sweden (we reached the Polar Circle to see the Northern Lights), Dubai. I hope I haven't forgot anything :)
One of my favorite trips was the one of summer 2015 when we reached 10 countries and it lasted 2 months. I drove 7000 kilometers. The feelings were awesome. My daughter still asks me sometimes in which country are we. :)))
AirBnB helps me travel even if I'm at home. Each guest is a journey; at least a journey of his/ her country. I enjoy spending time with guests and share the kitchen. I think the best memories are made in kitchen.
I think traveling so much gave me some ideas about the needs of a traveler. Hosting on AirBnB gives me the opportunity to treat my guests as I would like to be treated while traveling. So when planning your trip to Romania don't hesitate to ask me everything. I will do my best to help you have the trip of your dreams here and avoid the specific tourists' traps.
Having said all these I can't hardly wait to meet all of you, travelers out there.
My best wishes,