This fully furnished oversized modern studio is in the heart of Global City a block away from SM Aura, Market Market, Serendra ,Bonifacio High St. few min. away from NAIA ,Greenbelt,Glorietta Makati. 24 hr Concierge/Doorman .Complimentary Wi-Fi and cable
CHECK-IN 2:00 P.M. - LATER (Pls. arrange in advance)
CHECK-OUT by 11:00 A.M.
FOR SAME DAY INSTANT BOOKING ONLY: Pls allow 1-2 hrs to arrange check-in. As soon as booking is confirmed, please provide full names of all occupants as it appears on your passport/ID's to expedite the processing of the required Guest Authorization to be submitted by host to management office prior to check-in
* Upon check-in, all guests will be required to present valid I.D. You maybe asked to leave your ID at the front desk so they can photocopy to keep on file. It will be returned shortly. Security is very strict and anyone not listed on the Guest Authorization list will not be allowed entry.
* Strictly NO Smoking / NO Drugs / NO pets /No party allowed
* There is a black binder / Guide book inside the apartment either on top of desk or inside desk drawer for your reference
* Pls turn off aircon whenever you leave the room to avoid over heating
* Pls. help conserve energy by turning off all lights every time you leave the room.
* We take pride in keeping our apartment very clean. As a Guest, you are expected to leave the Accommodation in the condition it was in when you arrived. Pls.empty all trash, tidy up, and do not leave dirty dishes when you check-out. An additional cleaning fee will be charged against your security deposit if apartment is left dirty beyond normal use.
*If you use the kitchen to cook, pls. close kitchen door and turn-on vent to avoid any smell from coming in and open glass door to balcony to let the smell out. DO NOT cook anything that leaves strong lingering aroma. Be mindful and considerate of the next guest who might be checking-in shortly after you check-out
* Please empty your trash daily. Garbage can is located just outside the Unit behind the left Exit door across the elevator.
*Please do not throw paper, wipes,feminine napkins/tampons, trash in the toilet to avoid clogging. There will be a $50 cleaning and unclogging fee.
*You acknowledge and agree that as a registered Guest, you are responsible for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of any individuals whom you invite to, or otherwise provide access to, the Accommodation
* Registered guest(s) will be responsible for any broken,missing and lost items in the premises.
* The homeowner will not be responsible for loss or damage to any of the guests belongings.
* If you need laundry service, there is a laundromat conveniently located on the ground floor of the South Tower. Free pick-up and delivery at a very reasonable rate. Pls refer to black binder for info or call Concierge to arrange pick-up
* White phone on the wall ( intercom ) connects to the Lobby/Concierge only. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call them.
* Swimming pool and Gym is located on the Upper Ground floor (UG) and is available for your enjoyment. Pls check hours of operation
* 7/11 located on the Ground Flr. of North Tower facing 26th St.
* Banks and Laundromat on the Ground Flr. of South Tower
* For your grocery needs, SM supermarket is one block east of 26th St. inside the newly opened SM Aura.
For fresh fruits/ produce and local delicacies and fast foods, Market Market is across the street from SM Aura.
* For specialty shops and international delights, just walk 2 blocks North on 11th Ave. Pass the Audi and Lamborghini showroom and you will find Bonifacio High Street to your left and Serendra Mall to your right.
* By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming risk of any harm arising from the use of the premises incl. others whom they invite and provide access to the premises
* We love to share our home with you but please treat it with care and leave it clean.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Questo host ha 171 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I'm a Real Estate Broker. I've lived in California for 37 years. I love ballroom dancing.
Traveling is my passion. I know what travelers need when they are away from home so you will feel very comfortable when you stay at any of my properties. I enjoy going on cruise with friends. I've cruise to Mexico, Caribbean, Bahamas, Alaska, Mediterranean and Holy Land. My favorite destination is Italy.
I'd love to share travel experiences with you.