Ken&Sarah's Taipei 101 View APT is a brand new apartment. Sarah, my wife, is a Korean and I’m a Taiwanese. We met in Seattle, USA, and just got married in 2013. We keep our room very clean and try to make a comfortable place for you, so you can relax in our place after your one day travelling.
-Master room w/ a Queen size bed ( you can enjoy Taipei 101 from the window)
-Guest room w/ a single bed
-Fully equipped kitchen & Living room with a L-shape sofa & one dining table
-About 10~15 min Walk to Nangang MRT( subway station) & Train station
-3~5 min to bus stop
-U-bike System (Taipei bicycle system, free to use at first 30 min)
-4 subway stations to "Taipei City Hall station" (10mins) near Taipei 101
-Near CityLink Department store (10 min walk)
-1 Train station to RaoHe night market. (5 min) one of famous night market in Taipei
-Close to riverside.
-One supermarket,Wellcome, is located in front of house.
-Close to Nangang Software Park & Nangang Exhibition Center
* Clean towels
* Air-condition in each room ( incl. Living room)
* LCD TV incl.Cable TV
* Body wash & shampoo & conditioner
* Water cooker & Toaster & Coffee machine
* Refrigerator & Microwave
* Cooking pan & pot & utensils
* Laundry machine with dry function
* Don't make noise after 9 PM
* Turn off air condition when leave house
* After use the kitchen, please keep clean