1 camera da letto
En-suite single and double rooms and private flats with private bathroom and a small kitchen at the loft with a great view.
LOCATION & TRANSPORTATION DETAILS:
- Please type "6 GÜRBÜZ TÜRK SK." into (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Map and you will see it. The area is called MODA which is a perfect location for both students and expats.
- The SEA is at walking distance. Walk 300 metres to the sea side for a walking or for a relaxing coffee. We guarantee that you will LOVE the location of the flat. The coast side of Moda has large green areas and parks!
- The NEIGHBOURHOOD is very lively with lots of CAFES, BARS, PARKS, RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATIONS and WALKING AREAS as well as SEA SIDE.
- Kadikoy is at the ASIAN SIDE of Istanbul where you can have more real taste of local Turkish hospitality than other touristical places.
- FERRY PORTS (Vapur) to KARAKOY, KABATAS, BESIKTAS, EMINONU and PRINCESS ISLANDS are at 7 min. walking distance.
- SABANCI & YEDITEPE UNIVERSITY shuttles and public buses such as 14B, 19, 19F are at 5 mins. walking distance. Also, the flat is at 6 mins. walking distance to the MAIN BUS STATION in Kadikoy. You can take the buses from here to all parts of Kadikoy including the AIRPORTS (ATATURK and SABIHA). Furthermore, DOGUS, OKAN and MARMARA UNIVERSITIES are within 10-15 mins. of distance.
- METROBUS (Sogutlucesme) which is the newest bus service is only 15 mins. walking distance from us. This bus works like a train as it has its own lanes (joins the traffic only passing from the Bosphorus Bridge).
- YELLOW MINIBUSES work on 7 / 24 basis from TAKSIM and BOSTANCI. They also pass very close to your flat.
- BLUE MINIBUSES to Maltepe, Kartal area also work on 7 / 20 basis are at 7 mins. walking distance.
- Basically, we are not only in the CENTRE of KADIKOY, but also in the CENTRE of ISTANBUL.
FLAT & ROOM DETAILS:
- This bedroom is a TWIN bedroom sized by 90x190 cm with 2 single beds.
- The room has got ALL FURNITURES such as desk, chair, wardrobe, beds, linens, bins etc...
- There is UNLIMITED WIRELESS INTERNET in the flat.
- KITCHEN HAS ALL utilities incl. FRIDGE, OVEN, CUTLERIES, PAN & POTS, PLATES etc... for common use.
- Bathroom has all details plus a WASHING MACHINE for common use.
- Uninterrupted 24 hours HOT WATER available.
- HEATING system is very new and powerful and the room has radiators.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 24 ore prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 24 ore dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata.
I studied Civil Engineering in the University of Portsmouth, England. While I was studying there, I was sharing a private room in a flat. As I have lived in a shared flat, I can totally understand our guests needs.
I finished my studies and I worked for 2 years and I decided to go back to Istanbul. Then I bought a flat to do the same during my time in UK. I let the rooms out individually and appearantly it went well. I have now 13 different rooms in 4 flats in Kadikoy, Istanbul. Kadikoy is the centre of Asian side and all of our flats are in the centre of Kadikoy. I was living in the European side first but when I moved to this part of Istanbul, I just loved it. Its more local side of Istanbul where you can see real Turkish part of the city. The shops and restaurants are excited to see tourists as we are not filled like Grand Bazaar or Eminonu. So people are friendly and happy to help you in all aspects. As being in the Asian side, its safer, cheaper and more comfortable than the touristical areas. We have 7 / 24 hours public transportations to our flats.
I am now about to establish my own company, Aura Homes, as you can see the logo in my pictures. I can not say I am guaranteeing the best accommodation in Istanbul, especially comparing to very nice hotels but what I am trying to do is providing good quality houses with affordable prices. In the mean time, I am trying to create different ranges of accommodation where you can enjoy the luxury or get really good offers who are on a tight budget.
In the winter time, we are mostly chosen by Erasmus Students, Foreign Language Teachers and / or expats, etc... We are usually recommended by our ex guests so we try to keep a good network. As I was a student in UK, I try my best to lower the cost of renting for students in their long term rentals. Our rates start from 8 EUR / person / night for long term guests or guests who are visiting us second time.
Of course, problems can happen at on your side or my side. For my side, I do my best to solve it as soon as possible. You are here on a vacation and you must remember us, the city and our people good. So whatever happens, I definitely reply in 24 hours and get the problems sorted in 48 hours if it is in my power.
What I expect from a guest is actually the general accepted common rules. I believe in "Respect To Be Respected" and also believe that we really work hard to make your visit just as the way you want.
Apart from providing affordable accommodations, we can give you full service such as arranging a tour in or out of Istanbul, trips on Bosphorus river, reservations in fine restaurants, car-parks, airport transfers and any other services you would like us to help you as a local people.
I also think that 100% clarity is very important. When I also travel to other countries via airbnb, I expect the same honesty from the hosts. I am an easy-going and relaxed person.
Hope to meet with different guests who are interested in standing between Asian and Europe and get a real mixed orieantal and modern taste of a city which has been a cradle to many civilizations from Romans to Ottomans.
Baran H. GEYIK