Whether you’re in town for world-class skiing or up for some celeb-watching at the Sundance Festival, this 2BR/2BA condo puts you in the center of all the Park City action. It’s just steps from Main Street, with easy access to Park City Mountain Resort. Handsome hardwood floors flow throughout the space and the vaulted ceilings create an open feel. You’ll also love the hand-crafted kitchen bar and living room fireplace, both made from reclaimed barn wood from Utah.
From the living room’s comfy couch, enjoy views of historic downtown Park City while you watch the flat screen TV or devour a good book. The reclaimed wood planks around the fireplace, wood beams, and paneled high ceilings create a warm ambiance. Sunflower stained-glass windows smile down on you from the dining area and kitchen. Even if cooking isn’t your forte, you’ll love the upscale kitchen with granite counters and center island made from reclaimed Utah barn wood.
The swank amenities continue throughout the house as well:
- Resplendent dark hardwood floors flow throughout the space
- Vaulted ceilings and large windows
- 6-person dining room table and three barstools at kitchen island
- Comfortable master bedroom with king bed and flat screen TV
- Sophisticated master en-suite features jetted tub with shower
- Travertine-tiled shower in the guest bathroom
- Roomy 2nd bedroom has high ceilings and two twins with leather and suede bedding
- Pull-out couch in living room for extra guests
- Wireless Internet and cable TV
- Free parking
- Essentials to make you feel at home – washer/dryer, iron, hair dryer, and more
**Note: The condo has two wall units (not central air). We also have fans in the unit for those who want it even cooler.**
Interazione con gli ospiti
Whatever you need, we’re here for you 24/7. From discounts on lift tickets to airport transportation, our concierge service takes the stress out of your trip. We can also help with restaurant recommendations, ski gear rentals, and area attractions. After you book, you’ll find a welcoming email in your inbox detailing all we have to offer.
Daily housekeeping is not included but can be added for an additional fee. My general guidelines for checkin (4pm) and checkout (10am) are flexible depending on guest arrivals/departures around your stay. Please let me know if you'd like an early checkin/late checkout and I will do my best to accommodate. Thanks and look forward to hosting you!
Questo host ha 1108 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Came out to Park City for a "6 month break" from New York, it's been almost 5 years now. Park City is an incredible town - check out my reviews - I do everything I can to make sure you love PC as much as I do!