Su questo annuncio
We guarantee... Big Al's Creek House is like NOTHING else in the Poconos!
The Creek House is a retro-rustic getaway with luxury lodge touches and plush amenities (including wi-fi and satellite TV) – all in an ultra-private creekside setting. This peaceful, fully equipped house features design with a mountain cabin feel that takes you back to a simpler time. Plus, you’re close to all the MANY attractions the area has to offer. In fall and winter, enjoy the sounds of a warm, crackling fire and the creek rushing outside your window, and toast friends and family in style, comfort and serenity. In spring and summer, fish from your wooden bridge, have dinner on the back rock patio and sit in the brand new cedar hot tub. It's creekside and under the stars! (Cedar Hot Tub not operational during Winter season)
Call us to hear just how beautiful and affordable your escape can be ... book now, limited space for select weekends.
RENTAL AGREEMENT AND POLICIES
Thank you for choosing Big Al's Creek House for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay!
The unit is located in 233 Spruce Woods Road, Stroudsburg, PA, Phone: (. As soon as we receive your final payment, we will provide confirmation and send the lock box/key instructions.
RENTAL AGREEMENT / INVOICE AND POLICY STATEMENT
1. PAYMENT – Payment is due within seven (7) days upon receipt of this contract. If payment cannot be made within that time, please contact us within the seven (7) days to make alternate arrangements. Please make payment in the form of traveler's check(s), bank money order(s), cashier's check(s) or personal check(s) made payable to Nathan Norrington (mailed to 50 East Fourth Street) or by using the link that or AirBnB provides (Visa/MasterCard/Discover/eChecks accepted). Credit card information can also be phoned in to Andrew – or by Paypal. Please reference this rental agreement number on your check or on note if payment completed via Paypal. Total payment for your reservation is due at least fifteen (15) days before your arrival date or your reservation may be forfeited.
2. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - Rental fee covers four (4) adults staying in the Creek House. Each additional guest is charged at a rate of $25 per night. The total number of adult guests in the Creek House is limited to six (6). AT LEAST ONE GUEST MUST BE OVER THE AGE OF 25, and violation of this policy may result in loss of full security deposit.
3. MINORS – Children are the direct responsibility of parents or caretakers. Children are never to be left unattended at the Creek House, whether in the house or outdoors. You acknowledge that there are amenities that could be dangerous to children and others. You also acknowledge and accept that there will be no supervision on the premises during your stay, and we will not be responsible for supervising the use of any of the facilities by either adults or children. You, your guests and invitees undertake all use of the property, including creek and pond, at your own risk.
4. PETS – Pets are permitted in the Creek House only with prior approval. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse and there is a $49 per pet surcharge. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. Pets should be up to date on rabies and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All pets should be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The cabin owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
5. MAID SERVICE / MAINTENANCE – While laundered linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the cabins. Since there are times with a quick turnover, check out time is a strict 11:00 am. If your stay is a week or longer, you may incur additional housekeeping fees. We have invested in landscaping around the cabin to make your stay at the creek house even more beautiful and pleasurable. If your stay is over four days, please be advised that we may contact you about having a maintenance person come in, for a limited and convenient time for you, to do some quick watering and lawn maintenance or to shovel snow and plow.
6. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
7. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance of stay.
8. PARKING – Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. HOT TUB – USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. No children under the age of 12 permitted in the hot tub at any time. There are certain health risks associated with this facility. The hot tub cover is for insulation purposes only and is not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER. If it breaks, you may be charged for complete replacement. Detailed instructions regarding use of hot tub are included in a binder when you arrive. Please read upon arrival. HOT TUB USE IS SEASONAL (usually opening in mid-March) and at the sole discretion of owner. No full/partial refunds given if hot tub is inoperable at time of visit.
10. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – There is no guarantee of partial or full refunds due to storms, inclimate weather or unfavorable road conditions.
11. ASSUMPTION OF RISK , WAIVER, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT – You acknowledge that NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS MADE by Big Al’s Creek House that any particular condition does or does not exist on the house and premises (including creek/pond). You understand there may be numerous dangerous or potentially dangerous conditions, risks and hazards on the premises and in the use of improvements located on the premises, some of which conditions, risks and hazards are known to be reasonably foreseeable such as, but without limitation: hazards presented by both wild and domestic animals which may be diseased or otherwise dangerous; poisonous snakes, insects and spiders; poisonous or barbed plants; erosional features, pits, holes, cliffs, bluffs, creek crossing, swimming in creek or pond, loose rock, and other conditions which produce hazardous driving, walking and camping conditions; and that some hazards are unknown and not reasonable foreseeable. You WAIVE AND RELEASE Big Al’s Creek House from any obligation to affirmatively disclose any hazardous conditions located on the premises and YOU KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THESE RISKS, HAZARDS AND DANGERS, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, FORESEEABLE AND UNFORSEEABLE, AND VOLUTARILY ELECT TO EXPOSE YOURSELF AND PROPERTY TO THEM. To the fullest extent permitted by law you agree to INDEMNIFY, PROTECT, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Big Al’s Creek House from and against any and all liabilities, damages, claims, suits, losses, causes of action, liens, judgments, medical and all other expenses (including court costs, attorney’s fees, and costs of investigations), of any nature, kind or description arising and alleged to arise by reason of (i) injury to or death of any person, including any child or ward under your control, or (ii) damage to or loss of property, occurring on or about the premises or en route to or from the premises, and caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by any act or omission of: You and any member of your party; Any third party where the claim is asserted by you, or any member of your party; Big Al’s Creek House where the claim is asserted by you or any member of your party; or Any combination of the foregoing persons; (collectively “Liabilities”) THIS INDEMNITY EXTENDS TO LIABILITIES ARISING FROM OR ATTRIBUTED TO THE CONCURRENT OR SOLE NEGLIGENCE OF Big Al’s Creek House. THE ONLY LIABILITIES WITH RESPECT TO WHICH YOUR OBLIGATION TO INDEMNIFY Big Al’s Creek House DOES NOT APPLY ARE LIABILITIES RESULTING SOLELY FROM THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF Big Al’s Creek House. If any action or proceeding is brought against Big Al’s Creek House in connection with the Liabilities, you, on notice from Big Al’s Creek House, shall defend the action or proceeding at your expense, through attorneys reasonably satisfactory to Big Al’s Creek House. This provision applies to all activities of you and any member of your party, with respect to the premises whether occurring before, after or during the period in which they are or are authorized to be upon the premises. To the greatest extent allowed by law, Big Al’s Creek House is not liable in any manner to you or any other party for, and you WAIVE AND RELEASE Big Al’s Creek House from all liability for any injury to or death to you or any member of your party or for any loss of or damage to your property, occurring on, in, or about the premises, EVEN IF THE LIABILITY ARISES FROM OR IS ATTRIBUTED TO THE CONCURRENT OR SOLE NEGLIGENCE OF Big Al’s Creek House. THE ONLY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO WHICH THIS WAIVER AND RELEASE DOES NOT APPLY IS TO LIABILITY RESULTING SOLELY FROM THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OF Big Al’s Creek House.
By making payment of the required deposit by any means, the person who makes the payment indicates his/her agreement to all the terms set forth in this Rental Agreement and Invoice. In doing so, the person making the payment also warrants that (s)he is acting as the agent of all members of the rental party and has discussed the terms of this Rental Agreement and Invoice with each of them and that each of them assents to the terms hereof. In this Rental Agreement and Invoice, the word "you" shall mean all the members of such party (including persons whom you may invite onto the premises after your arrival thereon), whether they are separately identified to the landlord or not.
Cancellation Policy Statement:
• CANCELLATIONS – A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 30 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel sixty (60) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least sixty (60) days prior to check-in.
Payment in Full Policy:
• 15 days prior to arrival
• 03:00 PM Arrival
• 11:00 AM Departure
Deposit Policy Statement:
• DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT -- A damage/reservation deposit of $500 is required. This must be received within seven (7) days within receipt of this contract. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within fourteen (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to cabin, its contents, hot tub or property beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All debris, rubbish and discarded materials are placed in refuse containers
outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
c. All keys are left in the lock box and cabin is left locked.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. No early check-in or late check-out.
g. Absolutely NO fireworks or firearms allowed.
You agree that you will leave the premises in the same order as you found it and that you shall not exceed the number of guests identified in the Agreement. Failure to meet this and other stipulations in this contract may result in partial or full loss of security deposit. Property protection insurance can be purchased in lieu of a security deposit.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo alloggio non aspetta altro che una tua recensione
Quando prenoti questo alloggio, ecco dove comparirà la tua recensione!