Su questo annuncio
- Beautiful old home with lots of light
- Hardwood floors
- Private back yard
- Walkable neighborhood with many restaurants, coffee shops, bars, parks and more
- Close to public transportation and major highways
Follow us on Instagram @portlandiavintage
Our beautiful Dutch Colonial house is a duplex. The entire 1,000 sf main level, with the separate entrance, has been recently updated and offers a spacious and stylish living room, fashionable bedroom, cozy dining room, charming kitchen with the original wood cabinets, luxurious bathroom and a fabulous, private back yard that offers utter relaxation in the center of the city.
For your convenience we provide wi fi, flat screen HDTV, DVD player and CD player/stereo system. A comfortable pull out sofa bed (with an air mattress) in the living room is provided to accommodate additional guests.
The bedroom is outfitted with quality furniture, tranquil queen sized bed and luxurious bedding. The bathroom is stocked with shampoo, shower gels and other amenities. The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped for all your cooking and baking needs. There is also a BBQ in the backyard. If additional, specialty items are needed just ask in advance. Pre-stocking the refrigerator before your arrival is also available. Complete washer/dryer, dishwasher, disposal, coffee maker and microwave are included.
Please ask us for activity recommendations.
The house will be thoroughly cleaned before you arrive. Full or partial cleaning service is available during your stay for an additional charge. We use only environmentally conscious cleaning products.
This is not a rowdy, party place but a great retreat for business people or couples/travelers interested in short or extended stay lodging.
Our house is a duplex and the unit 1, on the entire main floor will be for your use only. You will have a private entrance and a direct access to the back yard.
Interazione con gli ospiti
This charming home is a duplex and the top floor of the house is occupied by your hosts, Tijana (Teeyanna) and Milos (Meelosh), daughter Nita and son Filip, who live in a completely separate apartment. We may not meet face to face, but feel free to contact me by phone, text or email and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have. We enjoy meeting our guests and chatting about unique spots to explore in Portland and outside the city. We are happy to provide recommendations for food, activities, and information about the city and the surrounding areas.
We are also more than happy to give you your privacy to relax and enjoy your stay.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Clean towels are in the pantry in the dining room.
Pump for the fold-out sofa air mattress is in the dresser in the living room.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING anywhere in the apartment or on the property.
- Please be respectful of neighbors, quiet after 9pm.
- No parties.
- No candles.
- Please let us know when you plan to use the BBQ.
- When checking out please lock the door and close all the windows.
- Please start the dishwasher before you check out and leave the apartment and the property more or less in the condition you found it.
- If any accidental damages occur during your stay (spills, stains, anything gets broken), please let us know about it as soon as possible.
Enjoy your stay responsibly and we'll get along great.
I'm fine with a few friends or family spending time in the unit, so long as they understand the House Rules and leave at a reasonable hour. No unbooked guests spending the night, please. Remember, you're accountable for your guests' actions.
We are huge animal lovers and welcome your pets! We provide food/water bowls and a kitty litter box. Your dog(s) are welcome to roam in the back yard. However, we do have a few rules:
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet
- Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time
- All pets are to be free of fleas/ticks
- Pet/s must not cause damage to premises or furnishings
- You should prevent your pet/s from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors
- Your pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.