Su questo annuncio
Unmatched location right in Moscow's downtown.Big room with double bed, wardrobe, full-equipped kitchen, brand-new shower, unique views, washing machine, weekly cleaning service, Apartment and building full of history just 1 min walk from the metro.
My apartment is located in one of the 7 skyscrapers built by Stalin. It is located right in Moscow's historical downtown. It's just 48 metres away from the nearest metro station. You literally just have to cross the street to enter to Barrikadanya metro station (ring line and violet line).
From just a couple of minutes walk you'll find the zoo, the planetarium, the White House (Russians government building), Ukraine hotel and the Moscow's modern World Trade Centre.
The building is placed in a magnificent spot, which results very confortable to reach walking the most important touristic places in Moscow, as for example:
- Red Square ---> 25 minutes.
- Patriarch's Pond (Patriarchi Prudi) ---> 15 minutes
- Arbat street--> 15 minutes.
On top of that, it's very near a zone full of embassies, and you can reach many supermarkets, electronic magazines, banks, bars and restaurants, without any need to pick up a cab.
As it's located in the circular and violet line, you can easily arrive to any corner of the city. Its ideal location also allows you to easily reach any of the train stations where the Aeroexpress trains connect Moscow with its airports.
- Metro Belorusskaya from Sheremetyevo --> 1 metro stop away.
- Metro Kievskaya from Vnukovo --> 1 metro stop away.
- Paveletskaya from Domodedovo --> 5 metro stops away.
This means that you can reach any of Moscow's airports within one hour.
As I mentioned, the apartment is situated in an historical building. One of the famous 7 towers, that Stalin ordered to build. Some people call them the 7 sisters. Many films have been filmed in this building and here lived and still live lot of artists, writers, army generals, politicians, etc. The building is preserved as it was built. As the government protects it, it's in perfect condition.
My apartment is on the 8th floor and all of its windows have wonderful views to the Ukraine hotel, the White House, the Moscow River and the World Trade Centre. Besides, it's very quiet since it's in the interior part of the building and it has double windowpanes and 1m-wide walls.
In my apartment you'll find:
- A big room with magnificent views.
- A brand new shower cabin with hydro-massage.
- A totally empty comode for you to put your stuff there if you want to.
- A confortable chair where you can read or simply relax.
- A great feeling of space since the ceiling is 4,5 metre high.
- A totally full-equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, different coffee and tee machines, juicer machine and all the necessary material for you to cook and eat. (Me myself love cooking).
- High speed Internet connection for free (Wifi)
- Cleaning person comes once a week.
- A washing machine for you to wash your clothes in case you need it. (no extra cost)
- Fresh clean towels and linen and house shoes.
- Iron and hairdryer.
- Hot water (the whole year) and central heating in winter so that you don't freeze.
- Besides, if you feel like training, I have an elliptical trainer and weights.
- In case you need it, I have city guides and can give you practical information about the city.
This place is ideal if you’re coming on business trip or on vacation, so if you like it and want to stay here just contact me to check-out the availability.
I speak Spanish, English, German, French, Italian and Russian so I'll be more than glad to help you with any information you need while you're here and if I don't speak your language, I'm sure we will make ourselves understood :)
I normally leave my place at 8 am and arrive back at 22:00-22:30. When I have time, I'm glad to share a cup of tea or some wine o with my guests but obviously it depends on the guests wishes.
The neighborhood is quite central. You are just a 25 minute walk from the Kremlin, 15 minutes to Arbat, 15 to Patriarch's Pond's.
Near the building there are many embassies and historical buildings with amazing architecture. I recommend to take a walk in Bolshaya and Malaya Nikitskaya streets where you can see some classic buildings declared as architectural heritage.
I also recommend to go to Patriarch's Pond's neighbourhood, a place full of cafes, trendy restaurants and shops. It's just a small walk away from the building.
Another nice walk is taking Bolshaya Gruzinskaya street. You can stop by Correa's for breakfast, check Gruzinskiy square where Zurab Tsereteli's (Geargian sculptur) house is located full of sculptures and then end up in 2aya Bretskaya street where you will find some of the best price for value restaurants in Moscow such as Ragout, AQ Kitchen, Corner Burger, among others.
The best way to move around is by walking. At the beggining you might feel overwhelmed by the dimenssions of this city, but once you get used, everything starts feelig more nearby and convenient as the first impression.
The metro Barrikadnaya is just crossing the street. From there you are just 1 stop away from Tverskaya street and 2 stops to Lubyanka where the KGB building used to be and 2 stops to the red square.
Also next to the bulding is Krasnopresnenskaya metro in the ring line, the most beautiful line of the metro with amazing stations that look like a museum (don't miss Komsomolskaya, Belorusskaya or Kievskaya).
By taxi, I'd recommend to dowmload Uber or Gett. There is wifi almost everywhere so you can order a cab wherever you need it.
If you're in downtown and take a cab in the street, never pay more than 300rub to get to my place.
- You can smoke just in the kitchen.
- You can cook whenever you want whatever you want.
A proposito dell'host, Daniel
I'm an open-minded person that loves travelling and having guests at home. I've lived in many different countries and I have been living in Moscow for 7 years already.
I love music, cinema, cooking and learning new languages.