Big room with double bed, wardrobe, full-equipped kitchen, brand-new shower, unique views, Internet, washing machine, weekly cleaning service, unmatched location right in Moscow's downtown. Apartment and building full of history. One of the 7 sisters
My apartment is located in one of the 7 skyscrapers built by Stalin. It is located right in Moscow's historical downtown. It's just 48 metres away from the nearest metro station. You literally just have to cross the street to enter to Barrikadanya metro station (ring line and violet line).
From just a couple of minutes walk you'll find the zoo, the planetarium, the White House (Russians government building), Ukraine hotel and the Moscow's modern World Trade Centre.
The building is placed in a magnificent spot, which results very confortable to reach walking the most important touristic places in Moscow, as for example:
- Red Square ---> 25 minutes.
- Patriarch's Pond (Patriarchi Prudi) ---> 15 minutes
- Arbat street--> 15 minutes.
On top of that, it's very near a zone full of embassies, and you can reach many supermarkets, electronic magazines, banks, bars and restaurants, without any need to pick up a cab.
As it's located in the circular and violet line, you can easily arrive to any corner of the city. Its ideal location also allows you to easily reach any of the train stations where the Aeroexpress trains connect Moscow with its airports.
- Metro Belorusskaya from Sheremetyevo --> 1 metro stop away.
- Metro Kievskaya from Vnukovo --> 1 metro stop away.
- Paveletskaya from Domodedovo --> 5 metro stops away.
This means that you can reach any of Moscow's airports within one hour.
As I mentioned, the apartment is situated in an historical building. One of the famous 7 towers, that Stalin ordered to build. Some people call them the 7 sisters. Many films have been filmed in this building and here lived and still live lot of artists, writers, army generals, politicians, etc. The building is preserved as it was built. As the government protects it, it's in perfect condition.
My apartment is on the 8th floor and all of its windows have wonderful views to the Ukraine hotel, the White House, the Moscow River and the World Trade Centre. Besides, it's very quiet since it's in the interior part of the building and it has double windowpanes and 1m-wide walls.
In my apartment you'll find:
- A big room with magnificent views.
- A brand new shower cabin with hydro-massage.
- A totally empty comode for you to put your stuff there if you want to.
- A confortable chair where you can read or simply relax.
- A great feeling of space since the ceiling is 4,5 metre high.
- A totally full-equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher, different coffee and tee machines, juicer machine and all the necessary material for you to cook and eat. (Me myself love cooking).
- High speed Internet connection for free (Wifi)
- Cleaning person comes once a week.
- A washing machine for you to wash your clothes in case you need it. (no extra cost)
- Fresh clean towels and linen and house shoes.
- Iron and hairdryer.
- Hot water (the whole year) and central heating in winter so that you don't freeze.
- Besides, if you feel like training, I have an elliptical trainer and weights.
- In case you need it, I have city guides and can give you practical information about the city.
This place is ideal if you’re coming on business trip or on vacation, so if you like it and want to stay here just contact me to check-out the availability.
I speak Spanish, English, German, French, Italian and Russian so I'll be more than glad to help you with any information you need while you're here and if I don't speak your language, I'm sure we will make ourselves understood :)
I normally leave my place at 8 am and arrive back at 22:00-22:30. When I have time, I'm glad to share a cup of tee, wine of some vodka with my guests but obviously it depends on the guests desires.
- You can smoke just in the kitchen.
- You can cook whenever you want whatever you want.
è stato un piacere vivere 3 giorni in casa con Daniel. E' stato molto descreto e ha permesso a me e a mia moglie di vivere in relativa intimità. Del resto è fuori casa per lavoro dalla mattina alle 8:00 fino alla sera alle 21:00.
L'appartamento è al 9° piano di uno dei 7 storici grattacieli che Stalin fece costruire per sfidare quelli di New York. Da quell'altezza non si sentono rumori particolari. La connessione WiFi è affidabile, l'arredamento non é moderno ma complessivamente l'ambiente è pulito.
La metropolitana è a 50mt dal portone del palazzo, praticamente basta attraversare la strada.
The location of this apartment is perfect for tourist, close to the metro station, with resourceful facilities. And being a location in the movie Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears ,the building itself is also impressive and spetacular. Although encountered with a problem of handing over the keys, we still had a good time in the apartment and Moscow.Daniel was a quite thoughtful and friendly host.
The location was the best. You can feel safe in Moscow in Daniel's house. Room was spacious and clean.
Daniel is a lovely guy who went above and beyond what was necessary as a host! Also amazing location - central Moscow, 30 seconds from the metro. We had a great time!
I had an amazing time staying at Daniels place! The very central position of the house, the whole surrounding together with a super friendly host - I think is everything you can wish for :) definitely recommended! And I will be back too.
Perfect organization and very nice host. Nice neighborhood and easy to reach. Thanks for everything and hopefully to the next time in Moscow !
Daniel was a great host and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I would definitely stay again when in Moscow. Easy to walk to tourist attractions and entertainment area with the metro across the street too! Added bonus to be staying in such a historic building with grocery shops & cafe- type restaurant just outside.
I'm an open-minded person that loves travelling and having guests at home. I've lived in many different countries and I have been living in Moscow for 4 years already.
I love music, cinema, cooking and learning new languages.