Bright double room with a private bathroom (just outside the bedroom door) in our traditional farmhouse B and B on a working farm. Surrounded by farmland and a network of public rights of way including bridleways (Mary Towneley Loop), a great place to enjoy the great outdoors.
Whether work, visiting family or leisure brings you to Rossendale, Higher Walls guarantees a warm homely welcome.
WiFi throughout. Our ensuite master bedroom is also available: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/18097706
Bright and airy double bedroom with fantastic views across the working livery and surrounding fields. The bedroom has a private use bathroom with shower, toilet and sink directly outside the bedroom door.
Babies and toddlers are welcome, there is a travel crib available free of charge.
• A full English breakfast is included (with fresh eggs from the farm).
• WiFi throughout the house.
• TV with Freeview and DVD player in the room.
• Tea and coffee making facilities are available in all rooms.
• Fridge and microwave available in foyer for guest use.
• A large guest lounge with log fire and sunny conservatory/breakfast room with stunning views across the Rossendale Valley are shared between our guest rooms.
• Plates, cutlery and glasses are provided if you wish to bring in your own supper.
• Packed lunches available on request for a small fee (please give as much notice as possible).
• All guests are welcome to make use of the washer and dryer if necessary.
• There are facilities for cyclists to wash and securely store bikes.
• As well as a B and B we are a working livery and can accommodate your horses when you stay with us - please contact for details.
Check in and check out times are relaxed and flexible, we try our best to fit around our guests. Please let us know your anticipated time of arrival.
Guests are provided with their own key to the property on arrival (each room has its own lock).
There is plenty of gravelled guest parking next to the farmhouse, we can accommodate horse boxes too (a great place to start and finish the Mary Townley Loop).
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are always happy to help in whatever way we can to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible. We interact with guests as much or as little as they like.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We are a working farm and livery a third of a km along a farm track. Our postcode (BB4 9NE) brings you to our door using satnav.
We are in the process of improving the track and parts are a quite bumpy. Small cars can make it if you go super slow (we’ve succeeded in a Peugeot 107!) but if your car has a low clearance or you are unsure then we are very happy for you to leave your car at the bottom and fetch and carry you up the track – just give us a call.
Questo host ha 10 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni