Su questo annuncio
Beautiful sunny newly refinished owner occupied condo Apartment.
Update: LAUNDRY and CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING!
- Real large 1 bedroom.
- Steps from Prospect park.
- Close to Manhattan (10-15 minutes) brooklyn museum, library, farmers markets, great restaurants
- Right on multiple subway lines. (2, 3, B, D, Q, C etc).
- Mid-century furnishings, sleek refinished hi-end kitchen (viking range, huge island, stainless, dishwasher, bosch, etc).
- Washer Dryer.
- Lovely private roof deck with plants and unreal private views of city from atop park slope.
- It's on the 4th floor - so is not appropriate for people not comfortable with a couple flights of stairs - however the bonuses are sunlight, more quiet, and the private roof deck!
- Queen bed with feather bed. Egpytian cotton hi-thread count sheets
- Wireless internet, WIFI, etc.
- decorated with cool contemporary art
- Projector - with netflix, hulu, hbo go etc.
Email with specific questions. Totally positive vibe.
No Pets (sorry puppies).
No young Children - I like kids - but this apartment really isn't set up for young kids at all.
No smoking in apartment at all. Smoking on the private roof deck is okay
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Im an artist and writer, living and working in Brooklyn NY. I am a painter - and recently I've been traveling a lot to shows of my work, which takes me away from my beloved apartment. Its a beautiful spot - I built much of it myself - and am happy to share all my favorite spots in the neighborhood with you. Happy to answer any questions at all for you.
I love to travel, and am an extremely clean and conscientious house guest, who is happy to provide references, and promises to leave any place in better condition than upon arrival.