Su questo annuncio
Fantastic apartment in the centre of Barcelona.
Golden Central Muntaner is a spacious apartment of 90m2 with a large living room where there is a large and elegant table for 6 and a leather sofa for up to 7 people. The dining room also has two more seats, a flat-screen TV with international satellite channels and air conditioning.
The apartment has private parking which you can rent for 20€ per day.
The apartment has 3 bedrooms, all with air conditioning. The master bedroom has a king size double bed, a closet, another flat-screen TV, air conditioning and private bathroom. The other two bedrooms have two single beds each. There are two bathrooms that have a shower. It also has a small balcony from which you can access either the living room and the master bedroom.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Guests will be provided with an emergency number in case of problem during your stay.
Golden Central Muntaner is located in the Eixample district, characteristic for the structure of their streets. It is a central district, but quiet at the same time where many locals and people offers all the services you may need such as restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets.
The apartment is located in a very centric zone, it has good public transport communications and it’s near some of most interesting points of the city: 10 minutes walk from Passeig de Gràcia where there are La Pedrera and Casa Batlló; 12 minutes walk from Plaza Cataluña and Las Ramblas.
Un giro nei dintorni
The nearest metro stations are Universitat (L1 and L2) and Passeig de Gràcia (L4 and L2).
Altre cose da evidenziare
Kindly we remind you city tax (2.48€ per person and night) and refundable deposit (303€ that we will refund to the same credit card after checking the apartment) are not included and you will have to paid them on your arrival date.
1. Make sure you take the keys when you leave the apartment and lock the door from the outside. Loosing or forgetting the apartment keys have a minimum charge of 50€. If you need to use the inter-phone make sure you ring the right number so you will not bother the neighbours.
2. Please turn off the lights and the electrical appliance when you leave the apartment. We have to appreciate and take care of our resources. If the costumer general supplies expenses are much higher than the standard, the owner has the right to charge the costumer the difference between both expenses.
3. Please listen to the music and to the TV in a volume that does not disturb the neighbours. Do not be loud at the stairs and at the common areas. Do not make parties and respect the neighbours sleep and relax. If you do not respect these rules and the neighbours complain and police are called, you may be immediately removed from the apartment regardless of the time, day or night. Finally, the client will lose all payments made including the apartment rental and the deposit.
4. Do not touch the boiler and the main water command.
5. Please, do not try to open the door with the pad-lock, there are cleaning equipment. If you break it there will be a penalty of 50€.
6. Before leaving, the client is obliged to leave the apartment in perfect conditions, i.e. all waste should be correctly disposed of and the apartment tidied. It is mandatory that the kitchen and the dishes are clean and tidy all in place. If not, there will be an additional cleaning charge.
7. It is forbidden to smoke in the apartment; if at the check-out we realize that the client has smoked, we will be able to penalize you with 100€.
8. It is forbidden to move the furniture of the apartments without permission, if you move it, we will be able to penalize you.
9. Upon your arrival, the person of our staff taking care of your check-in has to explain you how equipment in the apartment works. Please pay attention to the instructions, a bad use of them would be penalized.
10. Once the client has left the apartment we will proceed to revised it. If no break or damage are found and the rules of the apartment have been respected we will refund the damage deposit to the same credit card number (with an additional 1% fee) in 3 to 8 days period following departure and after apartment revision.
Preparation for arrival
• Please ensure that you provide us with your correct arrival time so that we can plan your check-in and keep your contact person informed of any changes or delays.
• Your confirmation email clearly states where you can find your contact person on the day of your arrival.
• The apartment will be available as of 14:00h (2PM), however we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early if we possibly can. It is extremely important that we have your correct arrival time. If we do not have this information you will be forced to wait for your contact person and your check-in will be delayed.
• Please remember that check-in is between 14.00h (2PM) and 02.30h (2.30AM).
- If you are arriving after 21.00h (9.00PM), there is a late check-in fee of 30€.
- If you are arriving after AM) there is a late check-in of 50€.
You should leave the apartment before or at 11:00. You will not to wait for any member of the staff (unless someone has told you). Leave the keys on the table and close the door. Remember to always turn off the lights and close the windows. Leaving after 11:00 without prior authorisation will be penalised. If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask if this is possible at check-in. We will try to meet your request if we do not have an early arrival the following day. If it is possible, you may stay in the apartment until 18:00 but this will be subject to an additional charge of 50% of the apartment rental price per night. Leaving any time after 18:00 will entail an additional charge corresponding to the full rental price per night of the apartment.
CONDUCT IN THE APARTMENT
Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 22:00 and 10.00.
Not respecting these basic rules for the neighbour’s coexistence can be penalized with your deposit.
The owner it is not responsible about your forgotten personal belongings. Please check that you do not forget any of them before leaving the apartment.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 91 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Después de estudiar, vivir y conocer culturas en Berlín, Amsterdam, Río de Janeiro, San José de Costa Rica y Buenos Aires entiendo el concepto de Pura Vida!!
Ven a Barcelona y disfrutarás de sus gentes, su gastronomía y sus oportunidades de ocio y cultura.
Una ciudad única y cosmopolita, llena de rincones que la hace todavía más fascinante y maravillosa.
Y qué mejor oportunidad que hospedarse en uno de nuestros apartamentos cómodos, elegantes y céntricos para descansar o seguir viviendo la ciudad más de cerca.