- Bedroom with a posh futon bed in a large recently renovated family home located in a quiet village.
- Brand new bathroom which will only used by you (located just across the corridor).
- Great village pub serving food 2 min walk away.
- Variety of rural walks on the doorstep.
- Off Street Parking
- I am close to Rugby, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Warwick. Easy access to the A46, M6, M1 and the M42.
- Comfort-wise would best suit individuals or business travellers.
- I have two very well behaved children aged nearly 2; and 4.
- The room includes a desk and office chair.
You are welcome to use all the amenity spaces in the house, which includes: the living room, garden and patio area (great for chilling on a summer evening) and the large open plan kitchen diner where you are welcome to cook and prepare any food you bring. Please feel free to use the fridge!
On arrival I'll provide instructions and let you know where everything is. If you have any special requirements, let me know in advance and I'll try my very best to accommodate.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will be around most evenings. I know the area really well, so will be able to give loads of advice if needed.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Please let me know if you're interested in a Saturday night stay as I might be able to accommodate!
- No shoes in the house please