* Huge lanai w/ fantastic outdoor seating
* Uber comfy king-size bed
* Full kitchen w/ fridge/freezer, cooktop oven, microwave, toaster, blender, etc.
* Full bath + outdoor hot water shower
* Beach cruiser bikes, WiFi, laundry, secure surfboard storage, parking, beach chairs & umbrellas...all free for your use!
* 3min walk to beautiful crescent-shaped beach fronting famous V-Land surfbreak.
* 5min walk to Teds Bakery.
* 5min bike to Sunset Beach.
* Ask about discounts for 10+ night stay.
Built in 2010 and furnished in late-2012, our studio offers a real north shore rarity: new construction and new high-end furnishings in combination with an ideal location...all for an affordable price!
Amenities include a huge lanai (with outdoor furniture that makes it feel like an extension of indoors), king size bed, full kitchen, full bath, secure board storage area, free laundry facility, free WiFi, 42-inch internet-connected "smart TV," outdoor shower featuring hot water, and basic beach gear (snorkels/masks, beach chairs, boogie boards).
Whether a beachcomber or a surfer, you'll love the easy access to amazing beaches and famous surfbreaks. We're a short walk to Sunset Beach - with its idyllic postcard-worthy beach - and to waves like Sunset and Velzyland (2-3 minute walk).
Hungry? Farmer's markets, fruit stands and food trucks (a/k/a "lunch wagons") dot the nearby roadsides. Turtle Bay Resort - with its abundance of dining options - is a mere five minute drive. Ted's Bakery, arguably the north shore's most famous restaurant, is an easy five minute walk. Ten minutes drive east will bring you to Kahuku, with its multitude of lunch wagons to accompany a few restaurants, like the burger joint Kahuku Grill. Or fifteen minutes drive west, there's Haleiwa town, with its dozens of restaurants, including our favorites Banzai Sushi, Luibueno's (Mexican with a local twist), Opal Thai, and Haleiwa Joe's Seafood Grill.
* Pricing is inclusive of the 13.96% GE/TAT tax.
* Two adult maximum. Three is allowable if at least one is a child.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Emergency contact only. Guests are fully independent otherwise.
Originally from Indiana, I moved from California to Oahu in 2002 for graduate school (University of Hawaii, MBA, 2004) and, of course, fell in love with the islands and never left. More recently, my wonderful parents have fallen for Puerto Rico and - after an exhaustive 2015 remodel - have a fantastic beachfront place there.