Sleep Aboard is New England's exclusive houseboat rental company with its fleet present in Providence, RI, East Greenwich, RI and Boston, MA. Our Providence fleet numbers 4 unique boats and we specialize in offering a unique overnight experience as an alternative to drab hotels. The houseboat you are looking at is heated and has air conditioning.
Our Albin Trawler provides a floating experience aboard a very cozy and well laid out trawler. Trawlers are popular for cruising boaters who need a more spacious and liveable yacht while cruising to distant ports. This particular yacht is famous for voyages to the Caribbean and back.
This unique yacht offers the following features:
- Large living room complete with day bed and sofa bed accommodates 6 people
- Large and separate Master Bedroom with full queen size bed and separate bathroom (shower and faucet)
- Separate guest quarters in the bow - ideal for a second couple
-Livingroom transforms into a functional bedroom at night sleeping 2 additional people - 6 people may be possible
•Huge upper level deck on the second floor with 360 degree views of the city -perfect for entertaining and drinks
•Fully functional kitchen with fridge/freezer, 4- burner stove and all pots/pans
- Air conditioned unit provides a cool interior during warm summer months
•Private end- dock removed from the marina traffic and restaurants
- Two bathrooms as follows: one bathroom maintains a toilet and sink/faucet (common area) and bathroom on master bedroom as shower/faucet
This beautiful houseboat is located in beautiful downtown Providence, RI. The houseboat, a pedigree Albin design, has classic, nautical style and is very comfortable. It sleeps 4-6 people comfortably. It is 15 minutes away from TF Green airport as well as dozens of great restaurants and shops both along the Providence River. In fact, popular Providence hang outs are a stone's throw to the marina including Whiskey Republic, Tel Aviv, the HOT CLUB and Al Forno. There is a grocery store less than a half mile away, laundromats, and a several convenience stores near the marina.
Altre cose da evidenziare
- Failure to comply with visitor and overnight capacity limits (persons onboard) will result in immediate forfeiture of security deposit
- During the Day, Maximum of 8 People onboard; 6 person overnight Max unless cleared with Owner; Function rates apply for guests hosting a larger party
I often am present at the marina being a keen boater myself. I am available literally 24/7 to address any issues. I will do everything within my power to make sure my guests have an enjoyable stay.
My name is Neil Malik and I am the owner of Sleep Aboard. I have 35 years of boating experience including short-handed crossings of the North and South Atlantic Oceans (USA-Europe-Brazil). After so much extensive travel, my goal is to provide a very unique, different experience for my guests that will pale any hotel experience. As an ex-COO of an Inc 500 company, I recognize the needs of my customers and try as hard as possible to accommodate each and every guest.