A modern, expertly furnished three-bedroom villa with a beautiful sea view, a private pool and a spacious garden. The Villa Sant'Uberto is conveniently located in a residential area of the Ligurian seaside town of Rapallo, close to its lively centre and at the same time remaining truly serene and enclosed by nature. The property is a great base for exploring popular nearby destinations such as Genoa, Cinque Terre, Portofino, and many more.
GROUND FLOOR (204 sq.m):
- Large open-plan lobby with fine dining area, fireplace, sitting area with TV and sound system
- Professionally equipped kitchen with oven, built-in steamer, dishwasher, built-in Nespresso coffee machine, fridge, freezer, ice-machine and other necessities
- Glass veranda/dining space
TOP FLOOR (100 sq.m + 70 sq.m grand terrace):
- Grand terrace with a magnificent panoramic view, features coffee tables and sofa
- Master bedroom (Bedroom 1) with king-size bed, walk-in wardrobe and exit to the grand terrace
- Citrus garden bedroom (Bedroom 2) with two single beds (plus pull-out bed for one person) with exit to a balcony leading to the grand terrace
- Pool view bedroom (Bedroom 3) with king-size bed and balcony leading to the pool area
Each bedroom has its own bathroom. Master bedroom has a large detached bathroom with shower. Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3 each have an en-suite bathroom with shower. The pool and garden are easily accessible from each bedroom.
- Towels and sheets are changed on a regular basis (agreed upon guests’ arrival)
- Gardener tends to the house and the pool once a day in early morning (otherwise, if agreed)
- Baby cot available upon request
WHAT MAKES THE VILLA SPECIAL
When we started thinking about it the shortlist got quite long:
- the location (wonderful area by the sea with fantastic food, historic sights, unbelievably beautiful nature and all kinds of activities and great things to do nearby),
- the garden (beautiful throughout the year),
- the terrace and the views (always breathtaking, perfect for watching falling stars in August),
- the spaciousness (great to spend time at home, there's ample space for everyone and everything),
- the pool (what a treat in summer).
The Italian Riviera is a wonderful place to spend time in and the villa is a gem too. If you want to travel around the area, it’s splendid beyond words. And if you just want to spend time at home in a great, peaceful setting, time at the villa is fulfilling even without any trips and outings.
It’s the most perfect vacation home any time of the year. Sunbathing on the terrace is possible even in February, there are flowers in the garden all year round. And a fireplace for those cooler winter evenings...
- The villa is surrounded by more than 3000 sq.m of lovely garden
- Private pool (8m x 4.5m) for the exclusive use of guests only; picturesque view, features water cascade, lounge area and open-air shower
- Outdoor dining table
- Cooking area with wood fired pizza oven and BBQ
- Parking space suitable for up to four cars
Interazione con gli ospiti
Most of the time guests will be personally welcomed by the host’s representative who, when in the area, resides in the villa’s detached apartment. Our aim is to make your stay as pleasant as possible!
Altre cose da evidenziare
In addition to the main villa area, the building has two detached apartments. One is occupied by the gardener who resides at the villa permanently and discreetly tends to the house and garden on a daily basis to ensure that the property is well kept throughout the year. The other apartment located on the lower level of the building some of the time will be occupied by the host’s representative(s). Sometimes it might be possible to rent the beautiful studio apartment as an addition to the main house (86 sq.m, own entrance, kitchenette, bathroom, king-size bed, sofa-bed, sitting area, large windows and great view; please enquire about price and availability). Both apartments are completely detached and have separate entrances, however, guests should be aware that the main gate and entrance path are shared. Although the huge garden and pool behind the villa remain completely private and used by guests only, you might occasionally meet the neighbours walking to or from home. Likewise, the property has similar neighbouring properties, a couple of which have partial view of the villa’s garden. All in all, we'd like to stress that the villa is extremely quiet and private.
- No loud music outdoors.
- No smoking indoors.
- All guests are responsible for their own safety in the facilities of the villa, including the pool and its area, around stairs, elevator, on the terrace, balconies etc. Be especially vigilant if you travel with young children. All children are welcome but do note that the villa is NOT childproofed. Never leave children unattended both indoors and outdoors. Put your kids' safety first at all times!
- There is a standard rental agreement with a more detailed set of house rules that shall be signed by guests upon check-in. In case you would like to see it beforehand, feel free to let us know.
- Upon arrival we kindly request all guests to present a valid ID as required by Italian law.
- Minimum check-in age is 18.
The villa has been our precious home for many years and we do hope you will come to love it as much as we do! Please take care of it as much as you can and leave it in the same condition as you found it upon arrival.
Other things to note
On certain occasions it might be possible to rent the host’s studio apartment at an additional price. Please enquire if interested. Likewise, other services may be available upon request: daily housekeeping, food delivery, shopping, special price for long-term stays etc.