1 camera da letto
My home is a large-pre-war apartment in Friedenau, a nice residential area in the south of Schöneberg. The neighborhood is leafy and rather quiet but has great public transport access. There are local shops, cafes and restaurant as well as a shopping mile close by.
Located in Berlin Friedenau, a leafy residential district close to everything. Easy access to buses, subway (U-Bahn), rapid transit (S-Bahn) and even freeway. Room with a balcony and cozy pre-war feel. Host is tri-lingual long-time Berlin resident from NY with excellent hosting and cooking skills.
The apartment is located in the Schöneberg district and has many cafés and restaurants. The building is a pre-war structure built in the early 20th century. The apartment is located on a raised ground floor. There is a balcony which you can enter from your private room. The neighborhood is pretty quiet and cozy. The apartment itself is very quiet, too (although you have quick access to the center of Berlin). The room is furnished with a double bed. There is also the possibility of a 2nd guest room if the first one is occuppied. This one has a double bed and is somewhat larger. You can use the fully equipped kitchen and the bathroom with sink and a tub/shower combination. Free internet use (W-Lan) inclusive.
There is open access to the living/dining room and the kitchen
Interazione con gli ospiti
I am happy to communicate with guests and provide recommendations
Hausordnung für Gäste / House Rules for Guests
Bitte diese Liste lesen und sich jederzeit während Ihrer Aufenthalt daran halten. Bitte Fragen(n) stellen, falls etwas nicht klar ist
Please read this list of rules and adhere to them at all times during your stay. Do not assume anything – ask first!!
SEHR WICHTIG: Alles so lassen wie gefunden
IMPORTANT: Leave everything as you found it
1. Bitte KEINE Straßenschuhe in der Wohnung tragen / DO NOT wear street shoes in the apartment
2. RAUCHVERBOT herrscht hier in der Wohnung und im Treppenhaus / NO SMOKING inside the apartment or in the entrance or building stairwells
3. Bitte Dein/Ihr Zimmer sauber und ordentlich halten / Please keep your room clean and orderly
4. Die Küche soll immer sauber und ordentlich verlassen werden. Bitte schmutzige Teller, Besteck usw. in die Spülmaschine einräumen / Please leave the kitchen orderly and clean. Used dishes etc should be loaded into the dishwasher
5. Das Badezimmer muss immer sauber und ordentlich gehalten werden. Nach dem Duschen soll die Glastür sowie die Fliessen mit Abzieher und Mikrofasertuch abgetrocknet werden. Bitte versichere, dass KEINE Haare in der Badewanne, besonders im Abfluss oder Sieb bleiben und die Haare bitte auf KEINEM Fall in einen Abfluss stecken / The bathroom should be kept clean and orderly at all times. Please use the squeegee and microfiber cloth to dry the glass and tiles after showering. Also DO NOT leave hair in the bathtub, especially in the sieve or drain. DO NOT try to push hair down the drain(s)
6. Der Toiletendeckel muss nach Nutzung der Toilette immer zugemacht werden / Please keep the toilet seat cover closed after using the toilet at all times
7. Bitte KEINE Handwäsche (auch Unterwäsche) im Bad und/oder nasse Kleider usw. auf den Heizkörper im Zimmer hängen. Nach Waschmachine und/oder Wäscheständer fragen, ein Wäschebeutel hängt hinter Deiner Zimmertür/ NO hand laundry (including underwear) allowed in bath etc!!! And absolutely NO hanging wet objects and fabrics on radiator / Please ask me regarding laundry and /or drying rack; there is a laundry bag behind the door to your room
8. Während den Herbst- und Wintermonaten bitte Heizung auf 3 lassen!! / During autumn and winter please leave the radiator in your room on level 3 and no higher for extended periods
9. Vörhange bitten NICHT anfassen. Rollos sind am Fenster, um das Zimmer zu verdunkeln / Please do NOT touch the drapes in your room. There are window shades, which can be used for privacy and/or to darken the room
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
I am a long-term Berlin resident and "native" NYer, who was born in Jamaica. Have traveled extensively and also studied and lived in California. My hobbies are cooking, literature, art, music, design, people and all of the above in a multicultural context. I live for varied and constant learning experiences.