2 Camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
The apartment Orange is a bright and spacious apartment with 3 rooms in a calm neighborhood. There are 2 separate bedrooms and a living room, which can be used as a third bedroom.
The historic city center can be reached quickly: by foot it is a 10-15 minutes walk and with the tramway or the metro you are even faster. Therefore the apartment is the ideal starting point to discover the beautiful city of Vienna.
Our apartment Orange in Seisgasse in Vienna offers a lot of space with its 90 m². It consists of a dining area in the ante room from which you can reach every other room in the apartment. There is a bedroom with a double bed as well as a second bedroom with two single beds in it. On demand we put the two single beds in the second bedroom together into a double bed.
Both bedrooms are equipped with storage areas for clothes, night tables and night lights. The spacious living room is furnished with a TV set, two small tables and three couches which can be turned into single beds (130cm by 200cm) upon request. The kitchen is equipped with all the important utensils such as a stove, oven, dish washer, refrigerator, electric kettle and a coffee machine. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and a washbasin, the WC is in a seperate room next to the bathroom.
Seisgasse is a small alley in the Viennese inner district of “Wieden”. A nice parc is located just round the corner. Just a few blocks away from Südtiroler Platz, an intersection where many tramway lines and a subway line (U1) cross.
Thanks to the close proximity to Favoritenstraße and Wiedner Hauptstraße there are a lot of shopping areas nearby that can be reached on foot. Should that not be enough, the bus line 13A will bring you directly to Mariahilferstraße, one of Vienna's largest shopping streets. There is also a supermarket just around the corner of the apartment. The good connection to public transportation and the central location make this apartment the ideal starting point to discover the lovely City of Vienna.
If you prefer to walk, this apartment is still well located. You can reach castle belvedere in 10 minutes on foot, the state opera in 15. At the latter you can find many famous attractions in the vicinity such as Albertina, the Spanish riding school, the imperial castle, St. Stephen's cathedral and many more. With the subway line U1 you can reach Prater within 10 Minutes, former imperial hunting grounds and now Vienna's largest park.
- Please avoid noise in the apartment, in the staircase and in front of the house especially between 21:00 pm and 9:00 am.
- The apartment is a non-smoking apartment. Smoking in the staircase and in the court of the house is also forbidden.
- Please respect the waste separation. The container with the red top in the staircase is for papers only. The black container in the court of the house is for everything else. Further information regarding waste separation is provided in the apartment.
- Bitte vermeiden Sie Lärm im Apartment, im Stiegenhaus und vor dem Haus (besonders zu den Ruhezeiten zwischen 21:00 Uhr und 9:00 Uhr).
- Das Apartment ist ein Nichtraucherapartment. Rauchen ist auch im Stiegenhaus und im Hof des Hauses verboten.
- Bitte halten Sie die Mülltrennungsregeln ein. Der Container mit dem roten Deckel im Stiegenhaus ist nur für Papier. Der schwarze Container im Hof des Hauses ist der Restmüllcontainer. Weitere Informationen zur Mülltrennung finden Sie im Apartment.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 580 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Es ist schön, immer wieder neue Leute aus verschiedenen Ländern kennenzulernen. Unsere Fremdsprachenkenntnisse (Englisch, Französisch, Ungarisch) können wir da oft sehr sinnvoll einsetzen.
Dass wir so viele zufriedene Gäste haben, motiviert uns sehr und wir bemühen uns, alle ihre Wünsche zu erfüllen.