Very well equipped apartment, with large private patio. Good wheelchair accessibility.
Contact the janitors who gives you the keys
Security: Enter the code = xxxx (never write code on paper).
Plug the heater in (or ask the janitor to do so).
While staying in the apartment you should watch out for open windows and unlocked doors. There are instances where thieves use fishing rods to reach values through an open window.
Safety pin in the center of the window should always be in when you leave the flat. When windows are opened store safety pin in a safe place and always put the pin in when the window is closed.
If the property is abandoned, always close the windows, put the safety pin and security system on.
The supervisor of the flat in Spain is responsible for cleaning the house and wash all linen after the rental period.
However, visitors are asked to do the following before leaving the house:
1. Throw away all rubbish from the apartment.
2. Do not leave any food residue.
3. Clean the refrigerator and the oven if it has been used.
4. Lock all doors, gates and put down all the bars and screw all the safety pins in.
5. Draw curtains for all windows.
6. Take sheets from beds and collect in a laundry bag. Extra sheets are in the chest and if you have changed the linens on the rental period you return the extra sheets clean.
7. All dishes clean and returned to the cabinet.
8. Turn on the security system.
Questo host ha 1 recensione per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni