At Peace Cove, enjoy Pristine Nature & Ocean Views next to the Highlands Inn in the Carmel Highlands! Relaxed & casual. Rustic with a quirky charm – Peace Cove is a great place to meet with friends and family in one of the most beautiful spots on the California Coast.
Peace Cove sits on a bluff in the Carmel Highlands perched above rocky seashores with stunning views of Point Lobos and ocean sunsets. 4 miles south of Carmel-by-the-Sea, and on your way to Big Sur, it is the perfect place to stay and explore Monterey Bay, Carmel Valley, & the Big Sur Coastline!
It is also the ideal solution for extended family & friends' accommodations when you plan your next celebration at the Highlands Inn.
Maximum party size is 8.
* 3 Bedrooms (includes 1 mid-size loft), and an additional youth-size loft.
* The Living Room & Great Room provide separate gathering spaces which visitors can relax in while enjoying the coastal views. The Living Room has stunning panoramic views; The Great Room opens to the Sunset Deck and also provides views towards the ocean.
* A cozy eat-in Kitchen with morning sunlit views of the forest and towards Point Lobos.
* Dining Room with Fireplace & ambiance.
* Morning and Sunset Decks. Panoramic views towards ocean, canyon, & hillsides.
* Expansive natural outdoor spaces on 1 acre of private & lush wild landscape.
* On-site parking for up to 4 cars, & easy access to Hwy 1.
* A one minute stroll to dining at the Highlands Inn’s California Kitchen & 5-star Pacific Edge Restaurant. No need to drive!
* Visitors will enjoy Peace Cove's privacy and sense of freedom; one sees private stunning & expansive views of nature.
* The house is comfortable and the feeling is rustic, like a spacious cabin. Air conditioning is opening the windows and doors. The lifestyle is closer to nature with homespun comforts.
The beauty of its natural setting combined with easy convenience makes Peace Cove the perfect vacation retreat to enjoy in groups! Share happy moments together with family & friends, be it a reunion, vacation, wedding, or simply a memorable getaway. We hope that you love Peace Cove as much as we do.
Specific Sleeping Accommodations:
* The Master Bedroom has a CalKing Bed, Private Bath (shower, no tub), French doors open to Morning Deck.
* The Pt. Lobos Bedroom which looks out towards Pt Lobos, has a Queen Bed, opens to the Living Room.
* The Loft which is mezzanine loft over the Dining Room has a Queen Bed, boho feel, Curtain wall to open & shut.
* The Nest is a pint size Sleep space with a Full Size Bed and an amazing view. It has a very low ceiling - kids LOVE this room!
* The Living Room has a Full Size Sleeper Sofa.
* The Great Room has a Queen Size Sleeper Sofa, a Day Bed + Trundle.
Peace Cove: search for Peace Cove on Wordpress, (Hidden by Airbnb) , or just add standard extension to PeaceCove for website; I cannot list the website as AirBnB hides the info.
Note: WE DO NOT ALLOW PARTIES OR EVENTS AT PEACE COVE. Visitors are limited to the Reservation Party. We will keep your deposit if you throw a PARTY or have more people on site than described in your party guest list. This is stated in the rental agreement. Sorry, but we have to get strict on this. Maximum on site parking is 4 guest cars.
This is a private residence, not wheelchair accessible to the main floor (shortest path is 5 wide steps accessible), and infants & toddlers should be supervised at all times. This home & its surroundings feel wild and natural, and it is full of wildlife. Attention & caution should be used on the premises for the benefit of its natural residents and Peace Cove visitors.
We have wonderful and discreet long-term tenant living in a separate unit under the house and behind the garage. He can verify car numbers, and if parties that aren't allowed are happening, so not here please.