Su questo annuncio
Welcome to my charming two bedroom holiday home in Dianella. Super quiet, comfortable and well equipped; including an undercover carport for your car right at the front door. Dianella is a central suburb, approximately 7 km to the Perth CBD, and is a great location from which to explore or settle in Perth.
My aim is to provide an affordable and comfortable home away home for couples, small groups or families. It is a great destination for holiday makers, or an ideal starting base for those moving to Perth. The space includes;
• Master Bedroom with Queen size bed, ceiling fan, triple built in wardrobe and bedside tables with lamps.
• Second Bedroom with Queen size bed, reverse cycle air conditioner/heater, ceiling fan, double built in wardrobe and second wall mounted TV
• Open plan Living Room with dining and lounge areas. Large flat screen TV, DVD player, Netflix and reverse cycle air conditioner/heater
• Double Sofa Bed in the living room for 5th and 6th guests.
• Kitchen equipped for all your cooking needs, please just clean up afterwards. This is a self catering house, so breakfast is not provided
• Brand new luxury bathroom, with large walk in shower and double vanity. Hairdryer, baby bath, soap and body wash are all provided.
• The Toilet is separate to the bathroom, helps in the morning when everyone is trying to get ready at once!
• Laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board
• Back garden with table and chairs, great place to chill out at the end of the day
• Quality towels and sheets provided, no need to bring anything. I also make sure the house is stocked with plenty of toilet paper, body wash and soap
• Undercover parking bay for one car
• Lots of storage and wardrobe space available
• Full information pack provided to help you settle in with suggestions on places to visit and where to eat
• A free Porta-cot can be arranged with PRIOR notice
• FREE WiFi Internet Included - connect as many devices as you need
• Netflix on the TV in the open plan living room, thousands of tv shows and movies available!
• USB port for charging phones ect
• Please contact me to discuss reduced rates for young children/infants.
The entire house will be just for you! I live about 20 minutes away.
I try to be flexible with check in (3pm) and check out (11am) times, depending on other guests arriving/departing these days. However if you would like to secure a definite early check in or late check out then PLEASE get in touch as I may be able to offer the additional night at a reduced rate.
I have a key lock box so a check in or check out during the middle of the night are absolutely fine.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I can offer as much or as little interaction as guests would like. I prefer to give guests their privacy, but am very happy to answer any questions, or provide suggestions to make your trip to Perth great!
Dianella is a safe and quiet residential suburb, just 7 km from the CBD with good local amenities. It is a great location for families, with lots of local parks with play equipment, including a small one right across the road!
A short drive or walk away (900 metres) is Centro Dianella Shopping Centre, with supermarkets, specialty stores and plenty of take away options.
The Morley Galleria Mall and the popular Coventry Village Markets are both just 2km away (4 minute drive), great for shopping, supermarkets (including one open 24 hours), movies (Events Cinema), and lots of restaurants to choose from, including, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Greek ect.
There is a 24 hour Spudshed supermarket at the Coventry Markets, and 24 hour take away burgers (Hungry Jacks) on route. Alternatively, 4km away on Beaufort Street there is a 24 hour IGA supermarket. There are many fabulous restaurants, bars and pubs on this street also.
The Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre is 2.5 km away, and has indoor and outdoor pools plus a gym. Or for those who like to run/walk Yokine Reserve is a Perth favourite and also just 2.5km away.
There are local Halal options including Vrbas Halal Butchers at the Coventry Village Markets, and Charcoal Chicken Cafe at Dianella Shopping Centre.
Un giro nei dintorni
The nearest bus stop is a 1 minute walk away, and offers bus number 68 to the City or Mount Lawley (a great eating/drinking destination). Within 10 minute walk there are a number of other bus stops, particularly on Walter Road, Morley Drive and Alexander Drive. The Morley Bus Station is 2km away, or the Bayswater Train Station is 4km away. You can check out Perth public transport options, including a journey planner, on the Transperth website.
I do recommend hiring a car for trips to Perth, it is a sprawling city with lots of great places to visit on the outskirts of town (i.e. the Swan Valley), and public transport is not as flexible. The Domestic and International Airports both offer all the usual car rentals companies (Redspot, Thrifty, Budget etc), and this saves the taxi costs to and from the house. I recommend Bayswater Car Rental, just 5km away from the house, it is well priced (likely to be cheaper even taking into account the taxi journey).
Swan Taxis is the main taxi firm, and have a journey calculator on their website. Perth taxis can be very expensive. Alternatively I suggest using either UBER or SHOFER, both can be accessed via a phone app and have journey price calculators. They both offer much cheaper alternative to taxis. • For UBER use my referral code: kelliej41 to get $10 AUD off your first journey • For SHOFER use my referral code: KJ4D63 to receive 25% discount off your first ride.
The Perth airports are a short drive away, 10km to the Domestic Airport or 15km to the International Airport. They are very easy to access via the nearby Tonkin Hwy.
Altre cose da evidenziare
My suggestions on places to visit in Perth include;
Perth Beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world. It is just a 15 minute drive to Scarborough (great for surfing lessons) or Trigg. I suggest Mettams Pool for young children and snorkelling (20 min drive) and the iconic Cottesloe Beach for fish n chips and sunsets (30 min drive).
The Swan Valley is filled with loads of wineries, breweries, chocolate factories and restaurants to try. If you would like to sample a few, try one of the boat cruises or bus tours. (20min drive)
Kings Park overlooks Perth's Swan River, and is a great place for picnics, wildflowers and bush walks, and outdoor movies in the summer (15min drive)
Caversham wildlife park is a brilliant place to meet Australian wildlife including Koalas and Kangaroos. It is perfect for day for family fun! (20min drive)
Hillary's Boat Harbour is a fun place to eat, shop and drink! Why not visit AQWA and get close and personal with some underwater wildlife! (25min drive)
Fremantle has some fantastic restaurants (Little Creatures Brewery is a must try), and indoor markets. Or, for something a little different, why not take a cruise out to sea and do some whale watching! (30min drive)
The magical and much-loved Rottnest Island, situated just off the coast (an hours journey by boat), is free of cars and the destination for anyone looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Rent a bike and enjoy a day riding to each of the small bays for swimming and snorkelling. End the day with drink at the famous Rottnest Pub watching the Quokkas and sunset.
... And your trip to Western Australia has only just begun!
• Please treat the home and furniture with respect; breakages & spills happen, let me know about them. I do not charge a cleaning fee to keep the accommodation affordable, however you are required to put all rubbish out in the bins, leave the kitchen as you found it and the house generally clean and tidy. If you would prefer to pay a cleaning fee please let me know, otherwise a charge will be made from the deposit if excessive cleaning is needed.
• NO smoking, parties or pets
• Please respect the neighbours, especially with only parking in the allocated bay and noise levels at night.
• Two sets of keys are provided, $75 is taken from deposit for any lost sets to help cover costs of changing the locks.
• Please provide your approximate check in/check out times ASAP to assist with planning. If you would like to secure a guaranteed early check in before 3pm, or late check out after 11am, then you will need to book the additional night however I am happy to offer a much reduced rate.
• Please ensure the air conditioning/heating/lights are switched OFF whenever leaving the home to conserve energy.
• I require a booking for ALL guests, including infants/children. I do offer reduced rates for younger children.
• Checking out late without prior approval will incur a fee, and the cost of the cleaner awaiting entry. The cleaner is always booked for 11am on the check out day to ensure the house is ready for the next guest.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 16 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I was raised in Perth, but spent 6 wonderful years living and working in Scotland. I am passionate about travel, from sleeping under the stars to five star luxury.... which is lucky because my wish list just keeps getting longer and longer! I have had great experiences with Airbnb, and have stayed in fantastic places all over the world. I'm always planning my next adventure on the Airbnb site with my young family in tow.
I also love being an Airbnb host. I have a high pressure full time job, and I find being a host to satisfied guests the perfect antidote. My aim is to provide a really comfortable, affordable and clean home away from home. I have picked up tips from all my own travels, and have compiled a detailed information pack to help guests feel settled, with tips for the local area including my favourite places to eat and drink.
I'm happy to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to get in touch.