Rooms for you, opened on August 2013, is a nice and completely renovated in the San Lorenzo district, not far from Stazione Termini central station, main transportation hubs, and Tiburtina station.
Located on the first floor of an ancient convent, one of the few buildings that survived the World War II Rome bombings, this elevator served accommodation provides three cosy and comfortable private rooms, tastefully decorated, air conditioning/heating, LED tv, refrigerator, a private bathroom with shower, hairdryer, and in-room safety box.
Services and amenities
- Queen-size bed
- wi-fi internet access
- air conditioning and heating
- flatscreen LED TV, electric tea kettle
- linens change every 4 days
- complimentary towels, hair dryer, soap and shampoo
- luggage storage
- daily room service up to 10 am
- breakfast coupon (authentic Italian “cornetto e caffe” from local coffee bar)
- Rome city maps
- in-room safety box
- buggy and cradle (to be requested at reservation)
Additional services (not included)
- daily linens change (€5)
- garage (€20 per night)
- - possibility to book tours in all major museums and archaeological sites of Rome. This service must be requested at booking time (to be provided directly of the telephone number and / or email of the guides)
Rooms for you is situated on via Tiburtina, 147, in the San Lorenzo district of Rome.
How to reach us by bus
From Termini station: out of main entrance, go on your left, cross Giolitti street, and go on your left Turati stop on via Turati), take bus 71 (direction Tiburtina station), get off after five stops (Tiburtina), your arrival is on the other side of the street.
From Tiburtina station: go to bus terminal, bus 492 or 71, direction Cipro underground (MA) and get off after 6 stops,(Ramni/Marrucini), walk on your left on via Tiburtina, about 100 mt.
From Leonardo da Vinci airport (Fiumicino): Take the Leonardo Express train to Rome, every 30 minutes (14 Euros) up to Termini station and follow Termini station directions above.
From Ciampino airport: Take the Terravision Shuttle Bus connecting every 45 minutes to Termini station and follow Termini station directions above.
Underground (metro) B line, Policlinico station, take viale Regina Elena, downward (700 mt), up to Verano square, take a right on via Tiburtina for about 100 mt.
Within 200 meters of Rooms for you:
Wide selection of authentic Roman restaurants, pizzerias, coffee bars, gelato shops, supermarkets, laundries, local markets, garages, churches, cinemas, San Lorenzo basilica outside the wall, pubs and night clubs
From San Lorenzo district with less than 3 km distance:
- Campo de’ Fiori (famous roman open-air market)
- Colosseo (the Coliseum)
- Circo massimo
- Via Veneto, Piazza di Spagna (Spanish steps), and Fontana di Trevi (Trevi fountain)
- All the main basilicas of Rome
Within a short walking distance:
- Hospital Policlinico Umberto I
- University “La Sapienza”
- Istituto Superiore di Sanità