Along with a hot tub we introduce HEATED POOL NEW in 2016 (extra upon request). Top class designer private pool, hot tub villa located on a peaceful hill just above Opatija. Breathtaking SEA VIEW, tenis court, private garden, gated parking, WIFI, 5 zone bluetooth professional AUDIO system. Concierge service included. Professional tennis trainer on site. Possibility of organizing private yoga lessons, massage, chef,...
The villa is located on a unique geographical location. It is a splendid combination of the sea, sun, hills, mountains, islands and vicinity of the most famous seaside resort in Croatia - Opatija Riviera (Kvarner - Istra).
If you want to spend your vacation on a peaceful place away from everything but still want to have possibility of eating in first class local food restaurants without breaking the bank or feel like visiting some of the officially most beautiful places in the world such as Plitvice lakes (2 hours drive), Brijuni islands (1 hour drive) or even Venice - Italy (easily accessible by boat or 2 and half hour drive), rent a motor boat or sailing yacht for a day to experience the sea, have a private tennis class with professional trainer, maybe even go truffle hunting in Istria (40 minute drive) or wine tasting in some of the Croatia's best cellars (within 1 hour drive) our villa is probably the best place you could choose to spend your holidays.
It is in all year round tourist destination due to mild winters (10°C average winter temperature) perfect for long walks on a 9 km long sea promenade built in 1890's. The highest season is during summer months but the most beautiful periods are definitely spring and autumn which are often sunny with temperatures above 20°C.
Please consider the following airports if you are traveling by plane: Rijeka, Triest (Italy), Pula, Zagreb, Ljubljana (Slovenia), Venice (Italy)
Guests have 2 free gated parking places, more than 1000 square meteres of private ground, mediterranean garden full of lavander, rosmarin, minth, magnolia,... private infinity pool, whirpool tub, a large coal grill, summer bar by the pool, tennis courts and most importantly scenery that is hard to imagine.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Maximum privacy is one of our major goals. We offer free concierge services that include suggestions and tips about best places to visit, where to go, what to eat, booking of restaurants, boats, trips,... We proudly offer to our guests fresh milk products from biological production from the small family farm near by. Also there is a limited quantity of fresh vegetables from our own garden. We are at disposal for any issues; repairs that might arise during your stay. We will make sure you feel like home away from home!
Altre cose da evidenziare
Pool heating paid extra 25€/day
Smoking is allowed outside the house.
1. Persons who suffer from contagious diseases (diarrhea, cold, sore throat, inflammation of the ear and / or eyes, skin inflammation, etc. ) are not to use the pool/ whirlpool.
2. The pool/ whirlpool is not to be used by persons, who suffer from incontinence.
3. Please shower before using the pool/ whirlpool in the interest of hygiene.
4. Please shower after visiting the toilet.
5. If you have been perspiring or have used suntan oil/ lotion, please shampoo shower before using the pool/ whirlpool.
6. Swimming costumes must be clean and ought to be changed after using the pool/ whirlpool. We recommend you shower afterwards as this will reduce the risk of developing pseudomonas-folliculate (bacteria that causes boils in the outer ear and on the skin).
7. Inflatable toys/ balls, etc. which have been used outdoors, must be thoroughly cleaned prior to use in the pool area.
8. Outdoor footwear, sand from the sandpit, etc. is strictly forbidden in the pool area!
9. Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
10. In order to safeguard the purification system in the pool, please make sure small objects/ items i.e. swimming costumes, jewelry, etc, are kept safely.
11. Avoid excessive use of the pool as chlorine can discomfortly dry out skin and ears.
12. Should „accidents“ happen with small children (urine/ stools) please contact the landlord immediately so that the water can be cleaned.
It is important that the above rules are followed, as an unwashed person contaminates the water at least 200 times more than a washed person. If the rules are not obeyed, the landlord can close the pool and damages can be claimed.
In order to give you and others a great experience, please help us to keep the pool area clean.
No loud sounds are allowed after 10 p.m.
Questo host ha 1 recensione per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We are passionate about both exterior and interior design, wine, tennis, gardening (we have our own bio garden which produce you can also enjoy when staying at our holiday home), good food and music.
We will make sure you stay at our vacation home does not get forgotten any time soon. We really do care about your experience at our place and constantly work on improving every aspect of it. A great attention is given to tiny details that in the end make a huge difference to your holidays.