Su questo annuncio
This clean/tidy two-bedroom app (45 m²) in Utrecht is centrally situated in a multicultural neighborhood (10 min walk) of the central station and centre of Utrecht. It is an cosy en light apartment with a big yard 35 m². All the right ingredients for a great stay!
It as an comfortable apartment with a bedroom (small double bed) a living and a fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with a lovely rain shower.
It is possible to fit a third person in the apartment on a aero-bed in the living room (additional cost).
Especially the backyard is an delight, it is cosy and you can have a great breakfast to start an exciting day in Utrecht.
There is excess too the whole apartment and an private backyard.
*Private apartment with shared entrance
*Fully equipped kitchen with, oven, espresso machine (Nespresso) and a fridge
*Free WIFI and TV
*Large windows in the living room
*Bathroom with rain shower
*Bedroom with a double bed (120 cm)
* Back yard (35 m²)
* Bus to the centre stops about 80 m from the apartment (bus stops every 10 min towards city centre)
* Paid parking in front of the apartment. Or free parking 2 min walk.
Interazione con gli ospiti
During you're stay I won't be in the apartment. If you have any questions you can give me a call so I can help you if possible.
* Bus stop in 80 m bus stops every 10 min in direction of the city centre.
* Central Station 5 min by bus.
* Supermarket in 100 m.
* Bagels & Beans (dillicious breakfast) in 20 m.
* Juliana Park in 300 m.
* Lots of little stores, to buy foreign food (Turkish, Polish, Asian) in the neibourhood.
* Schiphol Airport is ca 30 min by train to Utrecht Central Station.
* Amsterdam is ca 25 min by train from Utrecht Central Station
* Paid parking in front of the apartment. Free parking nearby (2 min walk)
No parties allowed during the stay.
No additional guests allowed during the stay.
Smoking allowed inside the apartment.
One pet allowed.
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Hi my name is Brigitte, I live quit central in Utrecht, the Netherlands. I love traveling and going out with my friends. I also have a dog (Alf) I like having long walks with him as well.
Since this summer I am a host at Airbnb, I like to be an host en give people a warm and comfortable feeling when they stay in my apartment. So feel very welcome to my home. For any questions feel free and don't hesitate to contact me!